A
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Basically the same except that I did work outs instead of yoga xD though studying left me pretty tired too -w-
    A group of aspiring pilots are in their nation's air force as cadets. One of them has a father who was the leader of the best squadron, the Ivory Wing squadron. In a twist of fate, a member of that squadron betrays the team, tearing it apart. The lone survivor returns home, and is faced with the burden of telling this girl that her father was shot down by his own 'comrade', while dealing with her own trauma. The girl vows to avenge her father, and becomes the leader of the rebuilt Ivory Wing squadron as per her father's will. She uses this to make a name for herself, and avenge her father's presumed death.
    Oh. Yeah, Legacy's fics are really good. People have said that mine are pretty good. This particular fic is so good that it caught the attention of people from NovelJoy.
    Welcome to the forums and the writer's workshop xD good to have someone new.
    Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a fun time posting and if you need help with anything, feel free to ask me. May I suggest posting an introductory post to let the community get to know you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom