Recent content by Akaryu

1. A

Preview XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!

Looks like a tease for the Amourshippers. Which likely won't go anywhere.
  2. A

Preview ORAS Anime Short - November 16

I'm kind of impressed that Brendan's Treecko is shown to have personality by being playful and showing affection as a Sceptile by biting Brendan's head. Sure is a far cry from Ash's whom had a cynical personality. Kind of weird for May to have two starters. Not to mention Mega evolving both...
  3. A

If CN does air Movie 7 and throws this short in, I suppose that's fine. I'm okay with Michelle Knotz reprising May in this short.
  4. A

Brendan finally makes an anime appearance outside of movie cameos?! I know this ain't the main anime as that is certainly not AG May. Most interesting.
  5. A

Preview XY052: Ninja Arts Showdown! Gekogashira VS Gamenodes!!

Break this water type curse!
  6. A

How do you think Serena's Yancham will evolve?

Wouldn't surprise me if Pancham doesn't evolve. They gotta sell plushies!
  7. A

Play as the Opposite Gender?

I get both games and play as both characters with different teams. I swap after each save to create the illusion that the protagonists are traveling companions.
  8. A

What kind of player are you?

I suppose I'm a fun player. I just casually go on an adventure and catch mons to fill the Pokedex and probably never use them. I pride myself by using region exclusive mons in my teams unless they have new Evos or Mega Evos. I'll catch Legendaries if the plot demands it but I will never use them.
  9. A

Games too outdated by now to enjoy

In anticipation of ORAS, I restarted FRLG and HGSS. FRLG felt really dated but I bared with it and was still enjoying it. To be honest, once any remake is released, I never touch the originals ever again.
  10. A

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

FR: Charmander LG: Bulbasaur HG: Cyndaquil SS: Chikorita R/OR: Treecko S/AS: Torchic D/Pt: Chimchar P/Pt: Piplup B: Oshawott W: Tepig B2: Tepig W2: Snivy X: Froakie Y: Fennekin
  11. A

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Using the wrong move at a critical moment. I still kind of make that mistake from time to time.
  12. A

Does the anime always ruin the game storylines?

In the games, when it's time to storm the team's base, you've got a team of your best mons at your disposal and ready to bring the organizations down once and for all. In the anime, Ash only uses Pikachu to fry some machines and almost never used any of his powerhouses.
  13. A

Which version will you buy?

I have preordered both copies. I always get both versions.
  14. A

The Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert Thread

I look forward to the Mega Evos of Sceptile and Swampert
  15. A

Smash showing a special preview tonight.

The starters look as if they're trying to appeal to a prospective trainer. It could be some random person, Ash's new rival or maybe Sycamore will let Ash have one. So many possibilities as the starters we see there may not be on the main cast.
Back
Top Bottom