• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Akinai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiiii~ As soon as you see this, could you PM me mlouden's park stuff for his run? I'm taking over for you since you're busy & stuffs. :3 Thank you! <3 (Also, you can PM me here or on PWN; either one's fine. As long as I get the stuff. xD)
    I'm on now if you wanna come on now~ & I should be around till probably 2am-ish EST. :)
    Happy 25th birthdaqy! That's the closest I could get to spelling "birthday" with my right elbow. Pretty good, huh?
    Oh damn, forgot your birthday was the day before mine. Happy birthday! Hope it was/is a good day.
    Ah, I was mostly saying it in case you ever wanted to talk since I very rarely go on AIM now. In fact I don't even have AIM downloaded on this computer.
    I decided Botanical Gardens and taking my Venusaur Name: Venusaur
    Battles: 13
    Technical Machines: Sludge Bomb, Substitute, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Roar, Bulldoze, Toxic
    Egg/Tutor Moves: Leaf Storm, Outrage
    Ability: Overgrow
    Princess Crow - National Park Sign Up

Posted here because AIM's spazzing and I can't send IM's but can see them
    Nah. If I wasn't worth doing 25k of trade bait for that Seadra, I wouldn't here.
    Still looking for help! I'VE BECOME SO AWFULLY TIRED

But really, I like grading! It helps me become a better writer if I read/analyze the stories of others.
    I could move Krystal as well, but I'd probably just make a secondary character. It would be weird to play out the same things here as PE2K, though I suppose if this forum is less active than PE2K, it might be better to move Krystal there anyways since this forum's RP wouldn't really be going anywhere.

~DoH
    Yeah, I hope we get a few more people here as well. Last I checked TPW had no replies x____x.

I suppose I can always whip up another character for here and PE2K if it comes down to it, so at least we have groups of maybe 5-6 for Zo to terrorize :3.

~DoH
    Oh hey, about the cell phone for the RP, it can't get online or make/receive calls, but you can send/receive texts, and apps on it will still work if it's like a smartphone. Also, the battery will never lose power :p.

~DoH
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…