SUP3RN0VA
Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't see any indication of a major villain though, which I was looking for.

That excited me too, but then I thought it could be misleading. Maybe it's something like Toph's spirit, or someone that looks like Toph. I just feel like there's some catch, since they did not actually show what Korra saw (perhaps only to build premature hype). Though I wonder what purpose Toph would/will serve.
    Hi, is there any possibility we could exchange friend safari's, I'm desperate for ditto :). My FC is: 5343-9309-8697.

Hope it's possible, thanks Joel
    I can try to trade tomorrow around 3pmish my time if not I can trade on Wednesday and Thursday I will be home
    Sometimes I will be logged in when I'm not home we need to arrange a day and time. Oh and I checked your list there isn't anything else I want thanks :).
    I would like the Dratini - Adamant - Marvel Scale - 4 IVs (HP, Attack, SP Attack, Speed). It does not need a nickname. Im about to head out to work but I will be on later tonight to do the trade.
    The tauros is legitimate, I caught it a while back. Ill take the first Dratini, the one with the hidden ability please!
    Heck yea! my friend code is: 1478-4291-2013. Ill wait for your request! Thank you! Oh and the Mewtwo is unfortunately not from any event.
    I have Zygarde, Yveltal, Cobalion and mewtwo in terms of legendaries. For shiny pokemon I have a tauros and a dwebble. I know its not much but Im willing to part with any of them.
    Hey there! I noticed you in a forum involving dratinis with extreme speed. Is there anyway I could request a trade with you for one? I can offer you several legendaries or a shiny? The IVs don't really matter to me but I would like it to be a male if thats ok?
    Thanks!
    Indeed, it is a bittersweet sentiment. I just hope they haven't rushed it, and that it contains the same or even better quality as the other seasons.
    I just saw the clip. Doesn't seem to reveal too much, other than the obvious. Though I wonder what she's doing back at the Southern Water Tribe (besides resting).
    Yeah, they haven't been consistent with their releases for this show much.
    It has!? *looks for the clip*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom