• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Akira Bond

1. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

I'll keep checking back and see if I can catch you online.
  2. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

I'd be fine with either HA Trevanant, or Bottle caps (preferably 2 bottle caps if possible).
  3. Akira Bond

SwSh Shiny Pokémon to trade

For a G-Max shiny, I’d like to get 2 regular shiny Pokémon in return, if that is okay with you? I’d rather trade Shiny for Shiny, or atleast event mythical Pokémon.
  4. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

Would yoube fine trading your shiny Voltorb and HA Ponyta in Dream Ball, for 2 Meltan?
  5. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

I'm 18 hours ahead of you. Judging from the time you'll be available, I'd say I should be able to catch you online, as long as I make sure to check back frequently.
  6. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

Your generosity is appreciated. Thank you, enjoy Meltan!
  7. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

Link code will be 1007. See you in there.
  8. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

Are you available to trade now?
  9. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

Yeah that’s fine. What times are you normally available to trade, and what’s your Timezone?
  10. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

My timezone is GMT +10. Could you let me know what yours is, so I can work out what time would be best to get to you?
  11. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

Apologies, somehow I managed to miss your response. Were you still interested in Meltan? I’d be more than happy to take a Masterball if that’s still okay with you?
  12. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

Apologies, I haven't been on the forums for a while, I've just seen this. There's quite a few shiny Pokémon there that I'm interested in. Are you looking for just 1 Meltan, or would you like several?
  13. Akira Bond

SwSh Shiny Pokémon to trade

Listen up trainers, I have plenty of Shiny Pokémon to trade, which are the following: - Shiny Blipbug x 3 - Shiny Combee (female) x 5 - Shiny Cutiefly x 4 - Shiny Larvitar - Shiny Pupitar x 2 - Shiny Crustle x 3 - Shiny Toxel (relaxed nature) - Shiny Toxtricity (amped form) - Shiny Mantine -...
  14. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

That’s fine. I’ll attempt to check the forums whenever I can to see when you’re online.
  15. Akira Bond

SwSh Offering Meltan

I’ll accept that trade. What’s your Timezone? (Mine is GMT +10). Let me know, and let me know when you’d be able to trade.