• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so ive heard, but the one i was informed of contained large boobs as a central theme which is rather curious at the very least.
    looks like its on YT, in full episodes (some of them anyway) so perhaps ill have to sit down and watch it at some point. though, ive been meaning to watch some anime that features a lot of large breasts and fighting...cant remember the name...
    ah you see, thats where i take issue. im more or a realist sort of guy. spaceships and shooting people (CB and GitS) play to my style. giant mechs never did. not a Gundam fan.
    I probably should have given a better argument :p I just haven't seen many people taking part in it, so I thought that if it was in the Writer's Workshop it would have a better chance of getting noticed and more people might take notice of it. But I can see your point.
    well watch out, some people say Naruto is good, and frankly id rather shoot myself than watch that.
    idk, ive seen a fair amount of anime, but i generally dont get into it. exceptions being Cowboy Bebop (fav anime and prob one of my fav things of all time ever), Excell Saga, Ghost in the Shell (namely the movies), and a select few others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom