A
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed. Its first arc was a bit lackluster, indeed.
    Oh, right... lol
    They are too broken/situational to be released
    I see! Welp, I don't have time for Serebii as well :((
    Indeed! I hope it does not get as much hate as ZEXAL.
    Because Yuma wanted that way, no Barian World "evil", just all friends on Earth. He used Numeron Code that way.
    Yes, Nasch's Deck can work pretty well now that it includes all the Over-Hundreds.
    I see... break and fanfics are cool! I am around here, posting, watching ZEXAL and now ARC-V. Yeah, normal stuff.

Happy April Fool's Day!
    EEEEYYYY!!!! WELCOME BACK :D !!

Yes. There is only pain, now. I Mewtwo; ZeXal that other thing.
    Thus is the life of a ZeXal character. And Vector's voice is the music of the gods. U go Dumbon.

That poor soul. I don't know why but his death made me sob for a while.
    I know, wow! I am quite fine, although ZEXAL is over :((
    ... I liked 0 and 99, I liked the last trap Astral used, and the final scenes were cool... although it makes no sense for problems to be still around since the power of Numeron Code is available.
    ... indeed C103 got BOOSTED ingame. One of the few anime cards who did so! Although let's not forget that C103 was designed to pair with C102 in the anime xD
    I see. So, are you going to stick around to our humble site again? Are you on a spring break? How are you anyway?
    AH HI I'VE BEEN OFF THE FORUMS FOR SO LONG :( !!

YAY :) ! I'm way behind on ZeXal :( . I'm really excited ta marathon on them on some weekend, though :p . I need ta watch that movie and see my child, Mewtwo ._. . I am quite frightened D: !!

Yes, but the nightmares remain. I love how ZeXuals embrace the dub now since the shows now so dark XD . And a terrifying one at times. And his dub name is Dumbon, a name striking fear into the hearts of all.

They're both awesome :) !
    Shut up you, you um goofball.

Ofc. lol I never asked but who is your favorite character from PGo! all knowing creator?
    Yeah, it loves to annoy us too, that's why...
    Yeah, 103 may not be worth either in actual gameplay. Thing is, Seventh One is a great card that will turn the tides of the game.
    It is :))
    Yeah, this series loves to surprise us...
    103 is good. C103 is bad. I think they are too underwhelming because there was no need for them to be shown as good monsters in this Duel.
    Thanks for the compliment.
    And goodnight, now I must leave.
    He was pulling the strings for the entirety of ZEXAL I after all, he could certainly be so. Problem is, they mentioned the "Seven Emperors" from the very beginning.
    I just want to see C102 in effect. Dumon can die after that.
    Uhm, yeah. French, Italian, Greek of course, bits of Spanish.
    He was the "I almost never Duel" guy, that's why. He only did it because he had to.
    The separate LP is better. In this case, it makes sense because Vector wants to mercilessly attack Merag on her own with Number 43.
    You are doing it quite well. Consider that other people (me included) have even bigger problem with sophisticated words.
    It applies to Barians too, not just humans :))
    2 on 1 duels are indeed a way to make things faster
    I see. It has a hilarious result, I must say...
    Well, well, OK. As you can see I settled with Yuma, because, well, Zexy should have ZEXAL profiles. I had the real C101 for a while.

Merag's fate was expected, they want to show Vector VS Nasch ASAP. Every other Emperor must be defeated by the time.

Last question: who is Albedo and how does it affect your speech patterns?
    True. Are you doing well? *I am sorry I cant log into Serebii anymore, school stuff takes my time*

C101 is so badass, I want to avatar it but I can't find a cool picture. So I have to use Garchomp :))
    Yeah, but the Silent Honors are cool, I think they kept the balance there. "Shark" in the naming, yet they are knights.
    Probably also its last real duel xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom