A
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• U Think this is cool that I am going to Africa on Friday Man. Cool or what and I will tell U about it when I get Back Man.
    ... I really want to see Shark using the Number against Vector at present, but Vector is immobilized under DT's machine.
    Since it doesn't fit his personality (and we don't know what kind of personality Nasch had), we may never see it in present day, which makes 103 even more rare to see :((
    Cause you know how freaking weird my conversations are XD . "There's a lot you don't know about me, Yuma 8(8 ." That would be pretty cool :D !! Probably relapsed into being a delinquent. At least. Ah, that's good, I guess. It would be nice for it to at least be unique, though. No, #96's XD ! Awe yeah, dat lipstick be poppin'! They say all the boys be jockin'! No Zexual ulterior motives, eh? Good- you won't if you value your life XD . Yeah! After reading the episode summaries, I feel terrible fo' Shark and Rio ;_; . More than enough!

That's really more creepy-old-man than fabulous. Cover up all the onscreen death, freaky scenes, suicide, nudity, extreme depression, and Tanuki eating?! They didn't dub the 4th GX arc. "Oh my God, they killed Astral D: !" "Pansy" is exactly how I used to describe him XD . I'm really proud of him saving Yuma, though. True. His glasses are so very masculine. As well as his inability to fight a bear with his powers, and affinity for ponies.

He sounds like a freaking robot! That's cause they're mah favorite fictional characters eva ;-; ! They're mainly Yuma episodes. 48 and 112 are the depressed Yuma episodes, and 98 just randomly upset meh.

Getting an account on the site's really simple and free! You should join us :D ! I need help finding good songs, and there are extremely few ZeXal fans on there!
    We just know a name, and it looks like we will get a honorable/dark hybrid knight :))
    Doesn't really suit Shark's personality
    However, I speculate that it will appear much sooner than November, maybe in the episode right after the latest revealed one.
    Oh, you are back at our ground.

YGO OCG News: 807 - Legacy of the Variant
    Open with own care, read the last line...

EDIT: Lawl, I just saw your post at the ZEXAL thread :))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom