Recent content by AlbinoBlackCharizard

1. A

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

OOC: I was out for today. Can I be where you guys are? Kuro was sitting in a compartment on the train alone. He had gotten on a few minutes early after saying goodbye to his mom and dad. He was now practicing spells on his mini Quidditch figures, who were zooming around his compartment...
  2. A

Pokemon Indigo (Start Up)

OOC: NOOO! We must keep this thread alive. We've gotten this far. BIC: Kuro watched Eliot giving Castelia flowers and he felt a deep anger. "No, it's just because Castelia's my friend" he reassured himself. Suddenly a voice boomed out of the speakers. It said "May I please have all...
  3. A

"Well, the truth is" Kuro said "I think I kind of like Castelia."
  4. A

The Grunt returned his Zubat and ran with his buddy. They got out the back stage door and were gone in a flash. Kuro was still embarrassed by his encounter with Castelia. So he went up to Camille and asked her "What do girls look for in a boy?"
  5. A

"Oh, right..." said Kuro a little embarrassed.
  6. A

The Meowth that Kuro was battling suddenly jumped towards Castelia, it's fangs and claws out. It looked like it was going to attack her. Kuro ran over and jumped in front of her so that he could pin down the Pokemon and let Charmeleon battle it. "What did you think you were doing!" yelled...
  7. A

Charmeleon blew fire on his head as it let go. Then he scratched his neck.
  8. A

OOC: They can have the same Pokemon because they get them from their company. BIC: Charmeleon lit on fire and burnt Ekans off.
  9. A

The Grunt sent out an Meowth and Zubat for Ratata and Charmeleon to battle. Charmeleon blasted Meowth with an Ember. Kuro yelled to Eliot "You take Zubat!"
  10. A

OOC: Exactly my point MOP. And yes Lone Wolf you can control a grunt. BIC: Kuro chose out Charmander. It rushed foward to help Ratata.
  11. A

OOC: This isn't the anime though. BIC: Kuro readied Charmeleon, just in case they had to battle. He watched as Eliot went up to the microphone.
  12. A

"Uh, Sure" said the Rocket Member. He walked away mumbling "Ya' stupid kid"
  13. A

The Team Rocket Member walked up to a microphone. He said into it "Team Rocket disbanded a few years ago. Now we are back as Neo Team Rocket. We have baricaded every entrance and exit to this contest hall. All of you are required pay a 1000 poke toll to get out. Does anyone disagree? If so...
  14. A

All of a sudden, two men dressed in black walked up on the stage. "Do you mind moving?" he said to AC and Cole "We, Team Rocket, are going to make a speech.
  15. A

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Sign-ups always open}

Oh, Ok edited.
Back
Top Bottom