Alex64
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It may or may not interest you to know that I've got two videos going up tomorrow-- one scheduled (since I'll be visiting my sister for most of tomorrow morning and afternoon) for release at 12:30 local time, 7:30 AM, your-part-of-Canada time, distilling my week with Laura down into about 20 minutes of live, on-the-scene footage and photos, and another, which I'll put up when I get back from my sister's, featuring myself, Laura, and both of th'parents playing Wii Party U. I'd imagine you might be interested in the latter.
    For thingy-training, I assume? And, equally, I assume that happens "off-screen", since it continues to be all Greek to me.
    Ow, my soul. I can't not read "mom" as, and only as, in the context of the Croatian "mom kapetanu", which means "my captain". NTSC Englishes are weird.
    Laura had suggested using Yuki's face as a censor (in the same way Lucahjin uses Tyler's), but I'd already had my heart set on the potato. However, we did, between us, have the idea to put his face onto a potato, and use that at one single point in the series. Were I more popular, I'd consider attaching a competition to identifying when I use the Yukitato, in the same way Josh did with Luigi's Mansion Versus and the crack in his progress-bar.
    What a happy coincidence that Lucahjin happened to do something potato-related just in time for me to grab that audio. And I had done so before I even realised I could use it in this way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom