Recent content by Alex800

1. A

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 what dafuq is that? :I Croag; how's Aslep doing? Still asleep on the floor? Hehe, I'm so hilarious
  2. A

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Yes. jda95; Synthesis or PkmnGreen?
  3. A

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 ....Wat
  4. A

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Ok so... Hipster pic :I I'm so sorry any of you have to see this. Please don't click that spoiler, for your own good.
  5. A

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

GatoRage; Not funny >:I
  6. A

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Soo, following up on the :I collage, here's a pet collage :I
  7. A

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Cats are bitches when it comes to pictures
  8. A

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Cute potato you have there
  9. A

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Soo, pic of me and my cat :I
  10. A

VG Weekly Poll #43 Favourite Water-type starter?

I like pretty much all of them except for Piplup, but I voted for Mudkip because.... I liek Mudkipz :3
  11. A

VG Weekly Poll #42 Who is your Favourite Rival?

I voted for Blue/Green cause he's just awesome. He was such a douche. I really don't know why he's my favorite, he just is. But I also really like Wally, I always felt so sorry for the poor thing. Especially when I always beat his Ralts in one hit when he was trying to show his uncle how strong...
  12. A

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 This is all PkmnGreen's fault >:I
  13. A

Need event legendaries to complete pokédex

I just need Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy, Mew, Jirachi and Deoxys to complete my pokédex in White. If you could help that'd be great and I could give you some pokemon or items. I have loads of them, so just tell me what you need and I'll try to get you it :] My FC is 4684-8569-4713
  14. A

The Official BMGf Pairing Thread (Vol. 1)

Soo, I was forced to sign up to this :P Username: Alex800 Age: 16 (turn 17 in november) Sex: female Some things about yourself: Uh, ok... I like randomness. And rainbows and pokémon and drawing and nyan cat and Eevee and Ninetales and Flygon and the color green and cats and ground types and...
  15. A

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

A Shellder in White because some fisherman dude asked to see one and then gave me dive balls. I think I named him Sheldon because I had just watched the big bang theory
Back
Top Bottom