Alexey
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I totally thought it was just my internet being weird, and that I just missed our scheduled battle lol. But! I think I am okay with doing it now as well, if that's okay with you. :)
    Aw sorry about that ): It looks like most of our gym leaders are on PST. I have a battle around 8pm~ and I'll probably be up till 12am. If I am not in a battle at that time, how does 10:30pm sound?
    It's OK, and the rules do state I can change my line-up prior to the gym battle ;) (not that I'm gonna counter team you, but keep that mind)
    Ah, I was gonna say some of the plays you made were a bit odd... Anyways, I'm up for a rematch sometime tomorrow as the rules state. Make sure you bring the correct pokes and I'll be ready :)
    I'll be available for battle on Monday at around 6pm PST. If you can make it I'll be more than happy to reschedule :).

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Was unlucky near start with the missed attack after mega boosting. I was worried about getting 6-0 swept.

Terrakion is tough for your team since you don't pack any fast speed threats or bulky water. Jolteon is faster but he didnt have Hidden power Ice I assume. Oh and yes tailwind isnt going to outspeed a Jolly max speed investment Terrakion with Azumarill.

Anyway sure you'll find a way round him. Rematch tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom