Alexey
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries I get confused myself as two alex challangers lol.

Drop me line this weekend if want rematch.
    Mmm.... who knows about that one, and relax, misses is part of the game. A win is a win, a loss is a loss. (Lol were am I going with this)
    Well anyways, we can have a rematch but the badge is all yours~
    Ekk that was horrible. Steel types still aren't my friend. Lol
    Nonetheless, the Toxic Badge is yours~
    Then it is set! 9:00pm (PST) for our battle!
    Till then, may all odds be forever in your favor!
    Well I am avaiable for the next 12 hours starting at 3:00pm (PST). Kinda busy rite now so you can pick a time in that 12 hour gap.
    I'm pretty busy for the remainder of the week, including the weekend, but I'll get back to you when I have time again.
    It was actually Outrage so it wasnt ever coming out with Mawile/Azumarill alive. But now it really sucks knowing you had no PP left x.x But yeah keeping that Chandelure alive to the end I see :p
    Yeah that one had me on edge for too long. I really was hoping for a Sucker Punch for one more turn....but I shouldve listened to my gut. Well badge is yours. That was fun :)
    Good Game Man, really enjoyed it.... Atlast, some 1 gets a taste of my Venom!
    And of course, i'll be looking for that rematch :) (if im not mistaken)
    Haha no worries, I knew you were being modest :p I've learned to accept the hax involved in the game, especially with some *certain* moves XD

Yeah I've had two battles where "that" caught people off guard, Water types thinking they can force me out >:D
    Nah it was a good game, you caught me on some misplays there...mostly me expecting you'd switch out Whimsicott. :D Congratulations!
    No worries I've been there. You should be able to pick your Battle Box, after you pick Battle Start! They should make it earlier than that though...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom