Alexey
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She's the fortuneteller witch from DragonBall Z
    It means something like "divine old lady" It was either that or "Sandwitch" :D
    They're ready for pick up. Did you already pick up your Meloetta or am I confusing you with someone else?
    I will take a female named "Uranai Baba" then please (that should fit, but if not just go with Baba).
    On another note, I actually know how to pronounce your name correctly, thanks to my class on Russian history :D Also, you have the same name as Tsar Nicholas II's son. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.
    Thanks for the Misdrevius (or how ever you spell it), I look foward to raising it... Right after I finish raising my Cottonee... Which I havn't done anything with in a few weeks. Ah, the joy of lazyness.
    Hang on, hang on, lemme think of a name first... Hmmm... Uh... How 'bout Victioria (if it's a female)? Eh, either way, I'm hopping on now.
    Eh, I'm not really a fan of either of them, Thundurs because it's a legendary (and, being a VGC player, I'm not a big fan of them, even the minor ones) and Gengar because... I dunno why, maybe because Morty's almost always gives me hell whenever I play HG/SS, I dunno... Whatever, I look foward to it (I know I've said that already, but still...)
    That'll be interesting, I've never used a compeditve Mismagius before, I look forward to it. Also, thanks in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom