Alexey
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see you're online now, so...

EDIT: I guess not... Anyway, may I request that the Porygon be nicknamed Alpha?
    Don't worry about it lol. Thanks for the advice. This is the first competitive battle I've had since the battle league back in summer.
    I thought it did, guess it was just major lag.
    and GG, it really is confusing. I have a lot to learn about inverse battling.
    I honestly apologize for my "flakiness". Things are just a tad bit hectic for me right now. Im back home for the weekend from college and all my friends are asking me to hang out. So I'm being pulled around here and there. On top of that I have an exam and essay due on Monday. I really want to find a time to battle but it is just becoming a hassle. So, if I am unable to battle you from here until Monday, I grant you the win. I'm leaving bulbagarden open as I type my essay. I know it's probably really early over where you live but if you're awake anytime just message me or pm me. Im going to be gone today from 7pm to I don't know when; it's a friends birthday and we're taking him to dinner. Again, Im really sorry for my "flakiness".
    Hey Alexey, I can do now or anytime from now to about 7pm my time. I'm going to leave the window with the bulbagarden website open because I realized that it stopped sending me emails when someone posted on my page.
    Good morning ^_^

Even though it isn't used much it's pretty effective at all of his roles. Mixape allows it to destroy Stall(Other than M-Venu) and it is the only one not walled by Doublade. The Sash set allows it to fire off Fire Blasts as well as the Endeavor+Priority set.
    It's unfortunate that so many OU threats are effective against it, HP Ice helps but *shrug*
    I was curious, how do you deal with Infernape using your stall team?

Combo of CC and Fire Blast 1-2HKOs most of your team I believe.
    Shit, im so sorry. I forgot to check the forums until right now. I think it'll be best to schedule this at least 1 day in advance. Can you do the 11th? I'm usually up till around 2am on my side PST so I'm guessing that like noon over where you're at.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom