A
Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope you don't lose it while doing any crazy shenanigans. xD

(Lucky you, having the keyboard that can make the fancy ö.) Maybe my eyes are just whacked out then. xD True. You could be the second one though:

Alexjuuhh: The Other True Fire/Psychic Pokémon
    It has been know to get upset when people claim Hihidaruma is truly part Psychic. Leave the area if this ever occurs, as its ginger hair will be lit ablaze and destruction will be left in its wake.
    Maybe you should find a better place for it then?

You looked blonde in the pic you posted in the pic thread. Psychic/Fire eh? We only got two of those, so that sounds good to me. Grass/Fire would be awesomer though :p Your loss xD
    You get any comments on them?

Going by your avatar I thought you were at least part Grass as well. You could have went with the Psychic theme, I would have believed you :p
    Those are some pretty spiffy shoes~ I'd where them even though I've never actually seen them before.

Correct, I live in the Cheese Kingdom of the US. You must be part Psychic-type or somethin'
    Congrats :thumbup: (When I read that first line I thought you got Legend of Zelda shoes xD)
    What's Tweak?
    :O Your aunt lives pretty close to me. Actually, I have an aunt living in Michigan as well, though I haven't seen her in years.
    Kids want to make lots of dough here too, it's just that there isn't much use for paper routes since the mail carriers deliver them.

For me, I haven't even been part of the working force for 2 months yet. *is a very late starter*
    Same. I mean, it's not that we aren't capable of doing it (Used to do well in math up until I hit Calculus D:), it's just something we don't find interesting and will probably never use outside of school. I c wat u did thar xD

Ah, so just menial labor type of stuff. It's pretty much the same here, minus paper routes. Don't think we have those anymore.
    You don't like having to learn a bunch of stuff you're not interested in or because some people are douchebags?
    Do most jobs only hire 18 and up by you? I think it would be better to work at a supermarket, because it would be easier for me to learn about all the stuff in them than at my current job.
    Nothing much. Looking forward to having the day off tomorrow and getting my paycheck after working everyday since I got the last one
    :D

That seems to have happened a lot in society as a whole as well =/ Oh well, BMGf is better than Habbo's current incarnation anyways~
    I figured it was an adjective in Dutch added onto your name. You'll have to forgive me, I'm not familiar with the sentence structure of your mother tongue at all ^^;

Funny, I feel the same way about the Rollar Coaster Tycoon series [/random]
    What don't you like about it now?
    Nothing lame about it. I actually thought it was a phrase in Dutch at first.

Tbh I have never heard of Habbo Hotel before ^^; When I read it it made me think of Hotel Mario. Not sure why, I never played that game either xD
    I can understand that. This series is built on repetition though.

Random: What's the origin of your username?
    That's definitely a plus. The downside is that they were replaced with Koromori. The little Mon is cute, but it's annoying when you run into one every three steps you take in a cave.
    It's equal to Zubat in annoyingness.

*walking through cave*
    *Wild Mon attacks*
    "Oh em gee, it's a Geodude. Like I haven't caught enough of you past decade. -_-"
    Magnemite makes more sense than Geodude. It switches between hopping and floating on the show. Only reason I can see for this is it would be annoying having him bounce everywhere

"Geo" *crash* "Dude" *crash* "Geo" *crash* "Dude"
    Repeat for a few hours and that would be your walk with a Geodude.
    I've seen it, but never regularly watched it. Didn't catch my interest enough to do that. How goes it in Holland right now, anything exciting?

Good point. Guess I thought that because it seemed like it was still floating, though just because it floats doesn't mean it's a Ghost or a Flying type (eg. Magnemite, Geodue, etc.)
    Same. If they pulled off that swampfire guy on Ben 10 then they can pull off those two type combos in Pokémon. It's always part Electric when it changes forms? Weird, I thought it would always keep the Ghost typing for some reason.
    I have this weird theory that the electricity would energize the Mon's muscles to power up its hits (though that could probably be applied to all of the Electric types, to explain why they're generally a speedy type.) Elekid line as Electric/Fighting would make sense to me, though it would give it a 4x weakness to Ground then. The masses probably wouldn't be happy giving an extra type to previously monotyped Water and Electric types since they have few weaknesses by themselves, but I still think it would be cool. Any other type combos you would like to see that haven't happened yet?

(I typed 'type' a lot in this VM...)
    Agreed. Reshiram looks cool too, but Zekrom just looks more cool. Electric/Dragon is a nice combo. Still waiting for an Electric/Fighting type.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom