A
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Alex, I think we should also remake Pokémon and Sailor Moon: Negaverse Rising as well with added plotlines and have it longer than it was.
    She can appear in the next story. The events that just happened in Equestria, the return of Sombra, and other things will foreshadow events in the next story
    I think in the next story, the setting can be mainly in Sinnohian Equestria. And got any ideas on things for the next story? The next chapter can be the end of this story but the title of it can be End of story but the start of a new era
    Well I am thinking about one or two more and we can go to the next. And what do you think of the ideas of the next story? What do you think we will do in the next. I know it will be a crossover with MLP:FiM. What sort of things you think we can do in that one
    Hey I think we need to revise the the story parts before this chapter to where the mlp characters are the main characters and more involved with the group from the start so it would be more of a crossover to the readers. Also, to put the fanfic on Serebii forums shipping fanfics, we need to shorten and tone down the sex scenes so it can be approved on there. I made an account on FiMfiction and I was going to put our fanfic in the protect Celestia group. Also, how far do you want to go in the story until the end before starting the next one? I got some ideas for the next story after reading some mlp fanfics on that site and reading some of the official mlp comics which has two arcs so far, the first being about Chyslalis, and the other being about the nightmare forces that possessed Luna but on these issue they possessed Rarity.
    Hey I think we need to revise the the story parts before this chapter to where the mlp characters are the main characters and more involved with the group from the start so it would be more of a crossover to the readers. Also, to put the fanfic on Serebii forums shipping fanfics, we need to shorten and tone down the sex scenes so it can be approved on there. I made an account on FiMfiction and I was going to put our fanfic in the protect Celestia group. Also, how far do you want to go in the story until the end before starting the next one? I got some ideas for the next story after reading some mlp fanfics on that site and reading some of the official mlp comics which has two arcs so far, the first being about Chyslalis, and the other being about the nightmare forces that possessed Luna but on these issue they possessed Rarity.
    And you know Luna uses her Royal Canterlot Voice and I don't think she will approve of any insults to her Royal Family. So how do you think they should meet since the group is at the Royal Alicorn Castle which is the Everfree Forest.
    That would be cool and he would fight to defend Celestia's honor. And what do you think of the Autobots coming along and those kids that helped during the war of Cybertron. You know Alexix, Rad, and Carlos. I wonder what they would think of the Mane Six, the Princesses of Equestria, the Royal Guards and of the upcoming Agni Kai
    Hey Alex, I think we need to revise the current fanfic so the MLP characters have more involvement at the start. In order for us to submit it on FIMfiction, the story has to be related to that universe at the start or it will be rejected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom