• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by AlexK2013

1. A

Shooting at Newtown Elementary School [NOT for debates on gun control]

Whoever the bastard that shot up those poor children, should go all the way to the lowest possible circle of Hell. It's one thing for one to kill people, but it's a whole other deal for this guy to not put himself above targeting children.
  2. A

Monkey killed in Zoo Boise break-in

What irresponsible bastards would be so nasty as to break into the zoo after hours and kill that innocent Patas monkey?! Oh, and it's from the Idaho Statesman. I hope that when the two responsible for this inconsiderate act get caught, they'll see how they like it when they get a beating! Or at...
  3. A

Italian Court Convicts 7 Scientists for Failing To Predict Earthquake

This is ridiculous, really. Convicting 7 scientists for not being able to predict some powerful earthquake that killed a couple hundred innocent lives? Esta assurdo!
  4. A

NYC gym teacher claims 6-year-old student beat him up

It's from Yahoo! News. Sheesh, what a brat Ricardio is! The little twerp attacked his own teacher, and his parents are in denial. Good gosh, Mr. and Mrs. Carpio should get their butts sued for not disciplining their so-called 'little angel', or worse, get put into jail for child neglect.
  5. A

Juror says he’s too homophobic and racist to serve, now faces prosecution

It's from Yahoo! News, if you want to know where I got this. Least he's honest about being homophobic and racist.
  6. A

^ The One Above [v2]

^ Lives in the United States
  7. A

This user above died of.....

Died from being a Final Fantasy fanboy
  8. A

Last Poster Wins [v5]

No, I win because our poor old dog got euthanized today (and it actually happened today. If you want to know why, PM me)
  9. A

^ The One Above [v2]

^ thinks Pashirisus are cool
  10. A

Metal Fight Beyblade: The Legend of Quetzalcoatl

Pressure Launchers, what a concept!
  11. A

@ Steelrush: Now I see it; use the pumps to build up pressure, and release this pressure to launch the Bey!
  12. A

Sure. Would they have Beyblades, too?
  13. A

@ Steelrush: Go ahead
  14. A

@ Steelrush: Yes. Anyways, which of these two scenarios do you think that I should use for Act 10 1. Blaze, the Atlantean Bey of the Sun! Summary: Intense weather conditions suddenly flare up with the surfacing of a mysterious new Beyblade that holds the power of nothing less than the Sun...
  15. A

Thanks, Steel! Now, what you like to see in Act 10?
Back
Top Bottom