• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by AlexTheRose

1. A

Hey man. Sup? :D

Hey man. Sup? :D
  2. A

Sorry. It was the Party Van, I couldn't resist ;_;.

Sorry. It was the Party Van, I couldn't resist ;_;.
  3. A

[SPOILER]

[SPOILER]
  4. A

I do too when it comes to the official games. But, I think you should give a ROM hack a go...

I do too when it comes to the official games. But, I think you should give a ROM hack a go, it'll be fun :D. Trust me its much more fun than any of the canon games on emulators
  5. A

It needs color methinks. And why don't you like emulators? I thought the country you live in...

It needs color methinks. And why don't you like emulators? I thought the country you live in was one of those countries like Sweden that's favored by pirates because of legal leniencies… -.-
  6. A

YOU SAID YOU'D SHARE ALL OF YOUR AVVIES WITH ME!!!!!!! Well here's mine. I keep them...

YOU SAID YOU'D SHARE ALL OF YOUR AVVIES WITH ME!!!!!!! Well here's mine. I keep them pre-organized in my pictures folder, classified by type of image » Associated website » Order of use. And I included all of my profile pics and some of my salvagable global signature images too :D. Clickie!
  7. A

It's sort of fun scaring people with it provided you don't pass out, lol. Have you seen some of...

It's sort of fun scaring people with it provided you don't pass out, lol. Have you seen some of the Lonely Island's videos? They're quite funny and originated from Saturday Night Live. Their music is sort of explicit, so I don't think I'll link to it here.
  8. A

I've noticed something with orange juice. When drinking it normally, it has the consistency and...

I've noticed something with orange juice. When drinking it normally, it has the consistency and feeling of blood in the throat, particularly on the roof of the mouth. How do I know what blood tastes like in the back-half of my mouth? Thank the smog of the factories surrounding our state...
  9. A

No usertitle? This is blasphemy! This is madness! Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

No usertitle? This is blasphemy! This is madness! Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!
  10. A

Meanwhile, in Soviet Russia, The roads are repaving the construction workers. :D

Meanwhile, in Soviet Russia, The roads are repaving the construction workers. :D
  11. A

I'm only one of a long line of people like this. I knew a friend who was permabanned for...

I'm only one of a long line of people like this. I knew a friend who was permabanned for harassment, and when you talk to him elsewhere he's as normal as can be. If you know enough about this place, then I think someone as intelligent as you would take to leaving a long time ago. I see bans...
  12. A

I don't think you fully understand what happened to me. If you were associated and active in the...

I don't think you fully understand what happened to me. If you were associated and active in the subfandom I was booted from, I think you'd have an altered point of view, at least somewhat. Nonetheless, I still want to convince you what goes on, and speaking of which I await that judgement you...
  13. A

Definition for defenestrate: Web definitions: throw through or out of the window; "The rebels...

Definition for defenestrate: Web definitions: throw through or out of the window; "The rebels stormed the palace and defenestrated the President". WordNet Search - 3.1
  14. A

Everyone you know here are slowly being defenestrated, one by one. How long do you think you...

Everyone you know here are slowly being defenestrated, one by one. How long do you think you are able to hold an upright and standing position in this place?
  15. A

The PokéCommunity, it's my new home. I don't live here anymore…

The PokéCommunity, it's my new home. I don't live here anymore…