Recent content by Alison

1. A

Night Myst

Cicely awoke to a voice coming from outside, she got dressed and grabbed her bag as she headed outside. Cicely locked to door to the room and looked up and saw a guy standing on top of the roof, she stared at him for a moment but ignored him and jogged back down stairs to turn in her key, she...
  2. A

Night Myst

OCC: I will put up some pictures as the story progresses. Also I know this post is over due but im having problems with my laptop and im also packing to move and I have to deal with school and a million other things ill try to keep up to date at least once a day. Cicely awoke to a ringing...
  3. A

Night Myst

Eons ago, vampires tired to turn the dark Fae in order to harness their magic. Only to create a demonic enemy more powerful than any they could have imagined. Having quietly amassed their strength for centuries, the Vampiric Fae are determined to enslave the world. Now Myst, Queen of the Indigo...
  4. A

Night Myst

Ombrare accepted. Okay well I think we have enough people to start this thing so ill go a head and post the actual RP, if anyone else would like to sign up though they would be more than welcome to.
  5. A

Night Myst

Yes there can be Indigo Court members ill probably be taking the role of the queen if we can't find a girl to do it. Also Vampires do NOT sparkle, What do you think this is Twilight?
  6. A

Night Myst

this isn't a school RP so no they don't have to.
  7. A

Night Myst

ebansu accepted.
  8. A

Night Myst

Okay its been 5 days and no one else has responded I guess no one is interested in this then.
  9. A

Night Myst

I changed it around.
  10. A

Night Myst

Dash accepted.
  11. A

Night Myst

Accepted but please update your profile with the changes and read the rules. Name: Cicely (Cathrine) Waters (Kat) Age: 19 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bi Appearance:Night Day Race: Witch Abilities/Powers:wind, shape shifting, unnatural reflexes, fast healing, unreal fighting style. Usually...
  12. A

Night Myst

Eons ago, vampires tired to turn the dark Fae in order to harness their magic. Only to create a demonic enemy more powerful than any they could have imagined. Having quietly amassed their strength for centuries, the Vampiric Fae are determined to enslave the world. Now Myst, Queen of the Indigo...
  13. A

Hunt Of The Haunted

"Then its settled we will go get supplies and then go to the church at dawn."
  14. A

Rosario Academy

In a town in the mountain is a school for just about anyone and everyone, Its name is Rosario Academy. The Academy was once a school only for humans but when the ancient war enveloped the school it was shut down after the students were either turned or killed. Now after centuries of waiting the...
  15. A

A Transylvanian Nightmare

Gabriel Van Helsing was the original monster hunter, killed his only love, Anna Valerious after she saved him from a lycan curse bestowed on hm by Count Dracula. Sixteen Years have past since the death of Dracula and Anna and since then a school has opened for a secret few. The school was...
Back
Top Bottom