A
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Come to think of it, I don't think I ever did overgrind in any of the FF games I played, as I wanted to ensure that all of my characters where at a decent level in the event that I'm forced to use a particular character. That did help in the long run, even if I didn't use every character that often. To answer your question, I'm not sure if I can consider myself a fan of the series or not, but I can say it is currently one of my favorite game franchises. Hope you you've been enjoying the remakes, btw.
    I don't think that will ever change either. Considering that it's a series that doesn't get new games very often, it's only natural that they would pour as much effort into those games as possible. That truly makes each release feel really special if you ask me.
    Checked your profile when you liked my blog, saw it's your birthday, so happy birthday! :3c
    That must be one heck of a crazy day for a birthday xP
    Ouch. Talk about punishing. I've heard that Final Fantasy 3 is indeed a tough game, but I didn't think it would be that rough on the player. I'll keep that in mind for when I'm ready to give it a shot, which will probably be a while from now since I would like to play Final Fantasy 2 and 5 first (I already cleared 1, 4, and 6-10, by the way).
    That is true. It is certainly one of those franchises that brings high expectations with each new installment. If they were to bring it to the market before it was ready, they would risk hurting the franchise's reputation, which wouldn't be a good move on their part. Thankfully, with how well each game turned out, I don't think that's something we should be concerned about when it comes to Smash Bros. Thanks! I wouldn't have even saved that attempt if it didn't stand out at all.
    I can't imagine any developer going back to games that don't have a save feature. Not everyone is willing to restart a game multiple times just to get to the end of it, so it would probably bring more criticism than praise. I'm glad that pretty much every game has a save system to it. I mean, can you imagine playing through a 40+ hour game and dying the moment you got towards the end, thus being forced to replay countless hours of the game just to get back to where you were? That would be infuriating for most, I would imagine.
    I didn't expect them to release anything buggy either, so I'm very glad that they met my expectations there. And yeah, that moment was so weird, I actually saved a replay of it. I thought it was unique or interesting enough to be worth saving.
    No problem. Like you said before, stuff happens.
    Ugh! The days when there were no save features of any kind. I really didn't like it when you were forced to beat the game in one sitting, especially if it's something with a high degree of difficulty (the first Mega Man game being a good example). Not being given the option to restart from where you were is just the pits. :( Well, at least I haven't played a single RPG that didn't have a save feature or whatnot, so I'm grateful I only experienced that sort of pain in platformers.
    True. As a matter of fact, the closest thing to a "glitch" that I've experienced in the game so far is in one of my attempts in Trophy Rush. In my first try as Yoshi, I actually had a block shove me downwards, which caused me to fall through the floor, though thankfully, I was able to get back up onto the stage. That was the only time that happened, so it wasn't that problematic (and it was more of an amusing moment than anything game-breaking).
    I couldn't agree more.
    Now that I think about it, I guess I didn't mind getting lost in RPGs from time to time, as I eventually get to memorize where everything is anyways. It just becomes a drag when I constantly get into enemy encounters. Random encounters don't bug me too much, but when I'm trying to survive or if my foes are just a bunch of weaklings, then it gets irritating, especially if I can't easily escape.
    I think the reason it currently isn't in is because implementing it into the game would cause it to get delayed for a while longer, which isn't something that the players want. I don't really mind it too much, though; even without the mode, the game feels "complete" in its current state. I certainly would rather have this kind of scenario than to have the mode be in but have some of the game held back by bugs and glitches.
    I can see where you're coming from. I also like to go back to titles that I enjoy playing, whether it's a game that I can easily pick up and play (like the Sonic series) or something with a number of optional objectives (like the Pokemon series). It makes me feel like I've got my money's worth.
    Makes sense. Larger places = more exploration, after all. It can be quite a pain if you aren't sure what you're supposed to do, though. It doesn't happen to me that often in the RPGs I play, but it can get pretty tedious whenever that occurs.
    Nope, it's not in...at the moment. I hear that it will be available in the future, but I don't know if it's only for online play or if it can also be done locally. I hope it can go both ways. That way, you can have offline tournaments with your buddies in the comfort of your living room (or wherever your Wii U console is), while being able to challenge people 'round the world. It would be a win-win situation if that were the case.
    MegaAbsol was a bad design on Game Freaks part as well as Mawile and Kangaskahn. Only diference is the kid is out of the pouch.
    About the Friend Code for the safari,
    I still do not know what my type or species are
    FC: 3754-8188-8679
    name is blaster
    Yeah Emerald never really got me to like it. Yes. I wish Absol got a pre-evo and stats buffs instead. (or another evolution.)
    Thanks. I can tell I really like a game if manages to keep me this hooked.
    Sounds good. What scenario in the game took you more than an hour last time?
    I also think the wait will be worth it. The only problem I have with it is that there's no tournament mode in Smash Bros Wii U, so it won't be as easy to set up when compared to Brawl. Still, I can find a way around it, so it's not such a big issue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom