A
Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. I also want to become a dog breeder. I love dogs especially Siberian Huskies, Shiba Inus and a wolves. I can't decide on my youtube name yet.
    Yeah. I always celebrated christmas with my grandma (partial to the fact. but the presents werent bought and wrapped before christ,as or even under the tree at christmas). All i asked for was literally a $99.99 game system. And if he had the money to get me a game he could get me a game. The only thing we had on christmas was stocking stuffers. I can't wait till next year when i graduate. I am going to spend most of my graduation money on a Youtube gamer set-up. The best laptops for it are over $300. The capture card for the old 2DS is $218 if i had it but is like $300 without me owning one. So i am pretty sure i will be spending around $1,000 on everything. The laptop also has to run Showdown and hopefully Devpro(for Yu-Gi-Oh).
    Sorry for my late reply. I've been very addicted to Smash Bros. Wii U ever since I got it yesterday. But I digress...
    Heh, heh, thanks!
    You're welcome. I'm sure you'll get through it much faster this time. Those who've played a game before know what to expect, so it's only natural that one would get through it quicker if they played it before.
    I'm sure it will be, too. I've been looking forward to this all year, as a matter of fact. I think it's going to be a blast! :)
    Pretty much a Christmas tradition to make those peanut butter cookies with the Hershey Kisses in the middle. Peanut butter blossoms.
    I love putting them up. Each year I do something crazier than the year before. This year I put lights on the ceiling. The cost of replacement 3M strips keeps going up every year though, haha.
    Not to mention that there are countless mysteries in this universe, so we can debate about pretty much anything there is, from how Poke Balls were invented to what could be beyond space and time.
    I'm glad I almost never have to restart a game after getting in the middle of it. I would feel bummed out whenever that happens, especially if it's a game that would take me quite a while to get back to where I was. Anyways, I hope you have fun, shall I say, replaying the game. Thanks!
    You don't need to be sorry. I've experienced things that are worse than not getting to play with my siblings. Well, there is that upcoming gaming contest of mine, so maybe I'll get a chance to play with one of them then?
    Well, that's what speculation is for. We can't know everything, so the best we can do is have fun debating something. And that's indeed the case here.
    True. That can be particularly problematic if you're playing something that requires you to pay close attention to what's being said in the story; break away from the game for too long, and you'll probably forget what you were supposed to do. Oh, and I hope what I said helps. :)
    Yes, I do have siblings. I don't always get along with them, but I'm good in terms with them for the most part. Sadly, I almost never get a chance to play with any of them, since they have higher priorities. It could be worse, though, like having a nasty relationship with them or something, so I should be thankful with how the way things are.
    Might be wise to clear up your backlog a bit before getting new games. Not like Break Record or other such things are going go anywhere. =w=;
    Maybe they just did that because of the whole red/blue thing I mentioned earlier? Unless there's an interview about this matter (which I highly doubt), we probably won't know the exact reason why, though.
    You're welcome. I've also had times where I was playing too many games at once that I couldn't finish them right away. I even gave myself a limit of playing no more than four or five games at a time so I don't lose my focus on them. That's been working out pretty well so far.
    So, you mean he specializes in different games these days? Anyhow, it's good to hear that you enjoy playing with each other. It's always nice when siblings enjoy each other's company.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom