Recent content by aliveatnight

1. A

Hello there

Welcome! I hope that you like it here!
  2. A

Hello all!

Welcome! I hope that you like it here! To answer that question, I believe that you can just make a thread in that section saying that you're giving them away...I'm not 100% certain but I think that's it
  3. A

Hey there, :D.

Welcome! I really hope you like it here!
  4. A

I'm Back!

Welcome back!
  5. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I went into a secret base yesterday, and the person had the most insane arrangement. At first I thought it was impossible, but after 10 minutes of teleporting, walking in circles (literally, the freaking mat made me!), teleporting again and going around a stuffed animal maze, I finally got the flag.
  6. A

Long-time Pokémon fan, new user on these forums!

Welcome! I really hope you have a good time here! Oh, and since I didn't see it mentioned, if you haven't already found it here's a link to the battle section. I think you'd like it there!
  7. A

Hi

Welcome! I really hope that you have a great time here!
  8. A

Introducing Supernova! :3

Most definitely! I'm super quiet in person, until I get to know someone and then I can talk nonstop. Talking online is still easier though! And yes, I love mine like they were real too! Anyways, I hope that you like it here! And welcome!
  9. A

So, I'm meant to make a thread here?

Welcome! I really hope that you like it here!
  10. A

Hello, Fellow Pokemon Fans!

11. A

Whats Good Guys?

12. A

An inside joke

Welcome! I'm just like you, and I promise that you'll feel welcome here! I hope that you like it here!
  13. A

Hiya! Nice to meet ya!

14. A

Hi everyone!

15. A

YO!

Back
Top Bottom