Recent content by Allishinca

1. A

Dragon Ball Discussion

I've been a long time Dragonball fan and I recently watched Kai earlier this year. For some back story, I grew up watching Dragonball Z on TV and I own DragonBall Z DVD Series #03-#16, plus the Vegeta Saga, and the first three orange boxes of the remastered season box sets (although I do...
  2. A

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

The Complete Collection of Sherlock Holmes. More specifically, I just finished The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes and have moved onto The Return of Sherlock Holmes.
  3. A

How do you organize your storage boxes?

I also organize my boxes by National Dex number, but only for Pokemon that I have nicknamed and leveled up. Random stragglers get stuck in separate boxes or released.
  4. A

What removed features do you want to see return?

I really miss the VS. Seeker, Pokemon following you, and the old Experience Share.
  5. A

What video games are you playing now?

Hometown Story
  6. A

Personality & Development: Meowth: Reviewing the characterization of anime Pokémon

Re: Personality & Development: Meowth: Reviewing the characterization of anime Pokémo From a psychological point of view, here are some issues I had with this article: To start with, he mentions Meowth's frequent romantic endeavors are the results of "testosterone hormones." For one...
Back
Top Bottom