• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alola
Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where is your profile pic and banner from? I love them!
    • Love
    Reactions: Alola
    Alola
    Alola
    Thank you!!:bulbaLove:

I've had the banner up for a while now and forgot where I got it from (either Instagram or Deviant art I'm sure), but I think I still have the jpeg on my other computer if you want it. The Quaxly pfp is actually from a friend on Discord.
    As stated by this post, Where to watch the anime online , I need to contact anime thread mods in order to suggest new sources. I'm asking you because i have a new source which is official, but extremely restrictive (only certain episodes are available, the episodes are region locked, and the videos do not allow commenting)
    The source is an official Pokemon YouTube channel called Pokemon Asia ENG which provides free episodes of the DP, XY and Journeys series on YouTube. However, I have heard that it is region locked to Asia (including Singapore, so I can watch it from there) and only certain episodes are available. Only the first five Journeys episodes and the most recent five Journeys episodes are available (as of the time of me writing this, episodes 82-86 are available, episodes 8- and 81 are still there but I know for a fact they are supposed to be removed), while the DP and XY episodes are available for the foreseeable future. As of currently, the DP anime goes up to DP143 and the XY anime goes up to XY071, with new episodes released on the following schedule: DP episodes every Wednesday and Saturday, Journeys every Friday, and XY every Sunday, all released at 3PM (UTC +8)
    Is this a suitable source (since no new episodes come out, only previously aired episodes and only English dubbed)?
    Also fun fact: there's other channels that do stuff like this
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    (iirc if it's official there shouldn't be any problem, right?)
    Alola
    Alola
    Yes! Thank you for the suggestion, @London-Moniton. I can go ahead and add this resource for episode viewing. I also just opened a video, Another One Gabites the Dust, and was able to watch it here in the US. So, I'm guessing at least people in the US can watch the videos on the channel. And yes - as @takoyaki mentioned, as long as it's official, then it's an automatic yes to share as a resource.
    It's kinda funny how following someone prompts you to start an informal conversation with them, lmao. :p Thanks for the follow!

I don't think we've actually talked directly to one another, but now is a better chance as ever to say it: I have loved every single one of your avatars. :LOL: Seriously, they're all so cute! (And it really shows that you are truly "a mod who loves his pokemon") :bulbaLove:
    • Love
    Alola
    Alola
    I don't think so either, but since we're on the subject of exchanging pleasantries, I've always enjoyed reading your posts, responses, and insights in the Anime & Manga section. Ever since you first joined, you hit the forum running with engaging, well written responses :enzap: But as I recently learned, I guess I shouldn't be surprised given your Speech background!

And thank you! I view it as an opportunity to showcase various pieces by some really talented artists! And yeah...I guess I just can't commit to one for a long period of time XD
    i love your avatar!!
    • Love
    Reactions: Puddle and Alola
    Puddle
    Puddle
    I was just about to say the same thing! I'm guessing it's a pure Flying regional form for Togepi?
    Alola
    Alola
    colours was actually referring to my previous Umbreon picture, haha. But thanks! I...forgot who posted it, but it was someone in the Legends of Arceus section - I think it was the leaks thread? I thought the art looked really cute and saved the picture they found. It certainly does look like a pure Flying type! The cloud instead of a shell is quite brilliant in design imo.
    Thank you for all of the hard work you and the Mods put in policing the threads and trying to make them more comfortable for everyone. There are times that it can be overwhelming when you are enjoying the show and meet such negativity. it can really sap the enjoyment and sometimes I can't even bring myself to post anything, so I appreciate the voice of reason.

Thanks.
    Alola
    Alola
    I had meant to respond this and promptly forgot due to rl events. That being said, thank you so much for the kind sentiment, Sobblelelle! It really means a lot to hear that. I hope you manage to post your thoughts though in future, as all opinions, provided they are respectful and within the rules of the forum, can be shared. Don't let more vocal users drown out your own thoughts and feelings! :enzap:
    omg your avatar i squeak
    • Love
    Alola
    Alola
    hue hue hue~

It's Wooloo's second official art, if you are interested!
    Reactions: Sheep
    Sheep
    Sheep
    Yeah I’ve seen it, I used it as my avatar back when the art just came out ❤❤ 2cute
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Haha I'm having a hard time keeping you two apart now :3 But your avatars are way too cute so I'll allow it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom