1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Alola
Blog Posts:
Student

Alola

the beast that calls the moon, from US

1. Anime Psyclone
      Anime Psyclone
      Happy birthday!
      1. Alola likes this.
      2. Alola
        Alola
        Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Nov 18, 2017
    2. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      Happy birthday!
      1. Alola likes this.
      2. Alola
        Alola
        Thanks Vulpix037! That means a lot!
        Nov 17, 2017
    3. Cilantro
      Cilantro
      Happy birthday!
      1. Alola likes this.
      2. Alola
        Alola
        Thank you so much Cilantro! I appreciate it!
        Nov 17, 2017
        Cilantro likes this.
    4. SylveonSparklit
      SylveonSparklit
      Hi you have an interesting profile
      1. Alola likes this.
    5. jnsharley13
      jnsharley13
      Gah. Nevermind, apparently the master showcase was done in Japan a month ago. I'll remake the thread though, whether showcases come back or not.
    6. jnsharley13
      jnsharley13
      Hardly. There is another showcase (grand showcase) in the X, Y, & Z series. (Just search YouTube.)
    7. jnsharley13
      jnsharley13
      Where did you get the cool Raichu gif from?
      1. Alola
        Alola
        I'm actually not sure. It used to be a GIF of Ash & Co during a Kalos episode title. I uploaded that about 1-2 years ago. Now it's strangely Raichu-I just saw it today too aha.
        Mar 6, 2016
    8. JustJeff
      JustJeff
      Hey there buddy~ Long time no see~ Bin a while since we had a nice chat~
      If I recall correctly, perhaps it was somewhere int he garden grotto? But who knows rite~
      So anyways, hows it going!?
    9. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      Ok, I tried to make a decent OU team (it probably isn't) so you can we can have a battle whenever you're ready~ XP
    10. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      Same, I think the Trick Room is what saved me~ On that last play I wasn't sure Moonblast would kill and I was so terrified I'd lost~ XD

We should~ I should really get back into OU. My current OU teams are probably pretty bad by Smogon standards~ xP
    11. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      I know, but the obsession is too real! XD I literally made a team for Anything Goes that's literally Mono-Diancie~ XD And I got bodied by a Metagross so bad I forfeited turn 3. XD

Here's probably the best battle I had with the team~ Anything Goes replay: majorsugarrush vs. DiamondTheStorm - Pokémon Showdown
    12. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      OU (suspect test) replay: TapeIsLife vs. DiamondTheStorm - Pokémon Showdown Another battle I was seriously gonna forfeit!~ But this thing is my favorite Mega for a reason~
    13. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      Oh I know!~ Contrary Serperior is terrifying even with just one free Contrary Boost. Even things that resist aren't safe! And that was awesome with the Mega Lopunny just completely destroying that Mega Sableye~ :3 I'm not badass enough to run Hi Jump Kick, tho~ XD
    14. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      Yeah, when it got down to him having like three left, I was just saying to myself "Please don't let me win this when I was gonna forfeit. Please have a Choice Scarf Iron Head Scizor" XD I was so happy I somehow won that. And I do like using Mega Diancie since it does get that bit of bulk in the sand. That and the idea of using such a graceful Pokemon in the sand is just something I find awesome. :P

I know, and it's sad because I made the team literally just to use Sandslash and he just never seems to come through~ XD
    15. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      OU (suspect test) replay: DiamondTheStorm vs. Toc the Younger - Pokémon Showdown Here's a really cool battle I had with the same Sand team. I played pretty terribly in the beginning. In fact, I contemplated forfeiting on like turn 6. XP It's such a hard team to play with against all these good-ass players~
    16. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      That's so nice of you to say. Thank you. I'm glad that you're doing well.
    17. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      Thanks for sending the friendship request. I hope that you're doing well.
    18. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      And I can't even reconnect. TmT I hope I don't have this problem at college. -3- No, I was gonna lose. My team was not ready. Lol~
    19. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      I told you my internet was ass! DX
    20. Team Gaara
      Team Gaara
      Oh sorry, I must have been doing something else. :( Yeah, I'll battle you in a second~
  • About

Student
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VII (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Piplup / Pochama
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Water
    Favorite Region:
    Alola
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Virbank City Toxic Badge
    3DS Friend Code:
    2123-1290-9916
    Smogon username:
    BrandonofKalos
    Video Games, Swimming, Traveling, Cooking, EATING, Running, Pokemon!, Making new friends, Learning, Sleeping, deep conversations and music. If Pokemon were real, I would be an awesome Coordinator!

Signature

[​IMG]