• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Alola
Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    your title made me laugh lol
    D
    Hi you have an interesting profile
    Gah. Nevermind, apparently the master showcase was done in Japan a month ago. I'll remake the thread though, whether showcases come back or not.
    Hardly. There is another showcase (grand showcase) in the X, Y, & Z series. (Just search YouTube.)
    Where did you get the cool Raichu gif from?
    Alola
    Alola
    I'm actually not sure. It used to be a GIF of Ash & Co during a Kalos episode title. I uploaded that about 1-2 years ago. Now it's strangely Raichu-I just saw it today too aha.
    Hey there buddy~ Long time no see~ Bin a while since we had a nice chat~
    If I recall correctly, perhaps it was somewhere int he garden grotto? But who knows rite~
    So anyways, hows it going!?
    Ok, I tried to make a decent OU team (it probably isn't) so you can we can have a battle whenever you're ready~ XP
    Same, I think the Trick Room is what saved me~ On that last play I wasn't sure Moonblast would kill and I was so terrified I'd lost~ XD

We should~ I should really get back into OU. My current OU teams are probably pretty bad by Smogon standards~ xP
    I know, but the obsession is too real! XD I literally made a team for Anything Goes that's literally Mono-Diancie~ XD And I got bodied by a Metagross so bad I forfeited turn 3. XD

Here's probably the best battle I had with the team~ Anything Goes replay: majorsugarrush vs. DiamondTheStorm - Pokémon Showdown
    OU (suspect test) replay: TapeIsLife vs. DiamondTheStorm - Pokémon Showdown Another battle I was seriously gonna forfeit!~ But this thing is my favorite Mega for a reason~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…