• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Alola
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm using Hawlucha now, even though I hate the thing~ But I figured I might as well. XP Okay, good, because I don't know what Pokemon's in what tier except OU, Ubers (mostly) and LC. In fact, I was on Showdown the other day and realized most of the Pokemon I use are in UU! How is Hydreigon and Mega Ampharos UU?! :'( But agreed, I think people should use whatever they want. Whenever people use teams of Ubers against me, they're usually untrained with awful moves, anyway~ I hate Dark Void, too, but I've pretty much got a way around it~

I'm hoping for Mega Flygon, Altaria, Salamence, or Milotic. I'm expecting Sharpedo and Camerupt, too~ Oh, new Wally art would be good, too. I hope he may get a bit of a bigger role, this time. I always felt sad he's so forgotten.
    I know, I've replayed X three times now. I've almost used all of the Kalos Pokemon, but I may have to restart one more to be able to do that. Do you battle like strictly by Smogon or anything? Because I kinda just throw stuff together, but I don't use Uber Legendaries. I think we're due for some new scans this weekend and I'm excited about what the Megas will be!

Oh! The "+" just means they've viewed it more than once.
    Yeah, I do like IV breeding and stuff and battle over Wi-Fi. And we should battle sometime, I've just made a new team I want to use. Though my internet is pretty ass and decides not to work far more often than when it does when it comes to being able to connect. I am so ready for ORAS~

Were's the "+" you're talking about? It should just say "Team Gaara".
    Yeah, I think she just copies off of me, tho~ -_- And it is cool!~ We always get the opposite versions and stuff~ And yeah, we battle from time to time. I also do Wi-Fi, but she doesn't~ Every new game we hide our teams from each other until like the 8th Gym or so, or when they're all evolved (whichever comes first) and then have a battle~ This time, in celebration of Hoenn, we'll do a Double Battle in ORAS~
    Ah i see, my mistake than. Well if your ever for duel and to have good time, my name is Kalid on Dueling Network.

Oh so Kaen Hosha means flamethrower in Japanese? Interesting, didn't knew that. Good to know, thanks for info man.
    Its pleasure talking to you.
    Hi, this may seem random but are you by any chance interested in Yugioh anime or card game?

Im asking because your new name seem similar to name from one of online friends i used to play this game on DN. But than again it could be just pure coincidence mixing some things up. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…