Alolan Ninetales
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Because you logged off skype just when I was finishing this and I'm too lazy to retype it on my phone.

Scholar walked out into the kitchen to see Danny and Pheonix already there. Phoenix was laughing, enjoying conversation with Kuro, Danny was next to him quiet. Scholar took his place at the table making the order Abby, him, space for Serenity, Kuro, Danny, Phoenix, Abby.
    Yeah same here...I seriously got so emotional like the only anime that has made me cry is Clannad and manga was One Piece...:(
    Lol, idk why but i love her abusive ways! xD Less mean..Robin? but nah, that'd be a weird couple wouldnt work, haha! I ship her and Zoro x3
    Right? I was like, omg he gon save Ace and they'll train together and jkaskjn,KJND NO HE DIES
    It is sad too...but i laughed when he hugged her and she was like omg we married now xD But i personally find her too old for him. Idk i like Nami for Luffy but this ain't shoujo xD
    I feel ya, octy! There's so many lovable characters, it's hard to pick favorites! xD
    Hmm, for males, the same as you but Trafalgar law is my first. I miss Ace too x((( I didnt see his death comin honestly
    For females, first Nami, then Robin and finally Hancock. She makes me laugh so much her love for Luffy and misinterpretations make me laugh! XD
    And you're automatically an amazing person for loving wolves. <3
    H'okay, real talk, who's your favorite One piece characters??? :DD
    I thought I didn't reply to Forbidden because I was having trouble thinking of a reply, but then I realized its because I don't know who Abby is texting.
    I'm good. Really tired. Probably gonna get to bed soon XP You?

And, haha, alright, I will, I just have to sort things out in my RP
    Hope yours was good too (Mine actually went poorly, and that's all I want to say about it)

Registered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom