Alolan Ninetales
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, she's almost golden-yellow

Actually, do I have your friend code?
    So if I DO find a shiny in these last... 15 eggs, do you want it?

Statistically speaking, I'm past due for one since that Octillery I got mid-October.
    I tend to be lucky with natures (not with IVs), but I'll train even a bad shiny.
    *hugs back*
    Some of my neutral ones are all 6s. That's good at level 1, right?
    Yes. I actually had you in mind for it. Doubt I'd get one by tomorrow, though

The rest (five whole boxes) will mostly go though Wonder Trade Christmas
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Alright, sounds good ^^ I'll get on Skype ;)

Hahahaha, yeah, don't know if I want to sail around on a ship like that XD
    Yeah, yeah, haha XD But I wanted to see you too. And thanks ;D I love talking with you too, Octy ;) And, sure, I can get on Skype... Probably won't be on for much longer, though... I got no sleep last night so I'm exhausted D:

Hahahaha, well, as clever as that is, I'm not sure that's the most respectable pirate name, hahaha XD Plus, what would be on the flag?? Hahaha
    Hahaha, please, I'm sure you were just bored XP Sorry.. I had to go eat... we went out :/ But I'm back now

Hmm... I don't know... it seems kinda... bland? But we can go with that if you want ^^
    Sorry D: Didn't mean to keep you up waiting... But yeah, I did ^^ It was pretty fun. I got a few really cool shirts from my cousin, so it wasn't bad ;)

Yeah, it's not as easy as we thought it would be XP Any ideas for the name of the crew?
    Hey! XP Sorry about last night... I didn't get home until like 4 (my family's notorious for pulling all nighters around Christmas) and I just passed out as soon as I got home, haha. Plus, I spent all day helping clean the house to get ready for Christmas, so it's... been a long couple of days XP

What did I miss??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom