Alolan Ninetales
Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Calm your mams, woman, it's fine. xD Just remember the plans for the first Breeding class and you'll be fine- Skype me if you can't remember the specifics for each egg.
    Hahaha XD Yeah, you did say that, huh? Well, I'll leave it up to you ;P I don't want to mess up whatever you've got goin' on

Pffff, haha, so what? My money's still on you

I don't know XD I get really picky when it comes to usernames... I mean, just look at my profile here, I've had like... 5 different names, haha ;P But I'll add you ^^
    Haha, isn't that part of the fun? XP Besides, we could always do one when you get a chance. I've been dying to take a stab at it for a while XD

Pffff, no way. I can't even get mine started, hahaha ;P So, that's 1 point you, I think, hahaha

Yup, sure do, although I'd have to check again which one I'm using now... I have like three that I switch between for some reason XD
    I would agree with that, definitely ;P

Haha, sure, no problem ^^; I mean, one of us has to finish an RPG, right? ;D
    Why do you feel dumb?? XD You're one of the chosen few, haha. I haven't been a dedicated for all that long, in retrospect, but in this year I've learned and seen pretty much all there is to it, and I still can't get enough XP

Sure, anytime ;D But, yeah, definitely, I'll be rooting for your RPG
    Yeah, I bet that would be a lot better XP I'd love to if I had someone to RP with, but I've been gone for like two years, haha

Well, if it does, I'd be happy to get another one started with you if you want ^^
    It's always been kinda like a dream of mine to actually finish an RPG XD

That kinda sucks :/ Well, hopefully you can keep it going when everything's over ^^
    Ah, at least it's not your fault XP

Damn, you too, huh?

I mean, don't get me wrong. My best RPG I've ever run was an academy RP, but I really want to spread my wings a bit. I saw the thread in the forum, though. It looks really popular, so I'm sure it's fun as hell regardless XP
    Well, I mean, I still hope it doesn't, haha ;P That's never fun.

I guess it's inevitable, though. In the five years I've been a member on this forum never once have I actually finished one XD

I've had a few of my own, but... that was back in the Golden Age, haha. What's your RP about?
    Great! XP

Hmm, good point. Yeah, it doesn't seem like too many people here are One Piece fans. (I just wish that not every RPG was a Pokemon academy one... doesn't it ever get old? >.> )

Anyway, if you ever get some free time and are looking for someone to RP with, let me know! ;)
    Hahaha, yeah, me too. I've been obsessed for a long time now XP Glad to hear I'm not alone ;D

Don't sweat it. Holidays can be tough. Maybe next time ^^
    Heya. I hear you might, possibly, potentially be a fan of One Piece.

If you are, I figured I'd personally invite you to take part in my One Piece RPG. Plus you seem like a veteran roleplayer :)

Here is the sign-up thread.

If you don't want to join, no big. I might not even start the thing unless I can get more people to sign-up, but Heroic Psychopath recommended ya and I thought, "why not?" XP
    I absolutely love how one of your interests is Dr. Pepper. That is so adorable. :3
    I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm just going to use Will for the RP. It might become too much for me if I use 2 characters at once.
    I'm glad to see you back on the forums.

I'm looking forward to your new RPG, and I hope it can be a long running one this time.

Just thought you should know that I'm greatful to have one of the main RPG's Forum Mods back online and roleplaying again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom