Alolan Ninetales
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe it was because you got so many of the same readings, it wanted to spice things up? :p
    YES omg shiny glaceon is super awesome

jw this might sound like a really silly question, but have you watched dbz before? ;~; It was my favorite anime and I still watch some episodes to this day.
    omg I heard that was incredibly depressing. @_@; still sad because Neji was pretty much my favorite Naruto character ever.

That's how I feel about it, too. xD; I feel the same way about Glaceon, it looks awesome ;~;
    I actually want to get back into Naruto again. I left off at the part where basically Deidara self-destructed and basically died. u__u So I'm like, way behind and I've lost motivation to catch up b/c of that. Too many episodes, etc ):

I've heard a lot of good things about One Piece, though! To be honest, I've been looking for some animes to get into. The last one I've really watched was Black Rock Shooter, and that was intense and dramatic. @_@

And Espeon is awesome! Even if I love it mostly because of its competitive uses. xD;
    Not much on my part, really. .___. Not doing much aside from posting around here, I suppose. xD

By the way, I absolutely love your Leafeon theme. Especially your profile pic. ♥ I'm a huge grass-type person and Leafeon is really growing on me as one of my favorite eeveelutions. :3
    Heya ^^; I've seen you around and wanted to say hi, but I was a bit shy i guess u_u so whats up?

/terrible converasation starter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom