Alolan Ninetales
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well thanks :) *hugs back* As an fyi things have gotten a lot better lately. I'm currently dating a girl who has an amazingly infectious positive attitude that showers me with unconditional love, and I'm gaining footing on getting my life in order as well.
    Hey Octy :)

Mind changing my name to maglev when you have time? All lower case.
    That sounds delicious! But it's a good thing I have my own stock of syrup so I don't have to injure you in order to extract it.
    Hi there! Am I right in thinking you're a blog moderator? Is there any chance I could ask you a question about making my own blog? :)
    Hello, Eira. May you please change my username to Zero? The name has been taken, but the user who has it hasn't been active since 2003. I'd be fine if that wasn't allowed.

Thank you. ^_^

EDIT: Never mind. I'd probably end up regretting it. ^_^;
    "Okay, just let me calm down from crying..." serenity answered with a soft smile, "thank you."

"What are you? A dumb seal?" abby asked in annoyance as she saw him catch the garlic in his mouth.
    "Abby is still young, she might change her mind. It might be best that way."

"And makes us feel stupid?" abby said as she grabbed more garlic and threw
    "But abby is not like the others. You know that." serenity sighed as she shook her head,"he also seems to think that abby might end up being his new mother. Youll need to talk to him about that too."

"Wait, garlic doesnt hurt you?" abby asked, "thats what ive always been told..."
    "My father killed my mother when i was born and is now looking for me...your son has no idea what he said...that screwed me up. he said humans dont change and that it was expected of a human like abby to love blindly. he doesnt know a damn thing about abby..."

"so you really are harmed by garlic?" abby said, quite proud and excited.
    "What?" serenity asked confused, "your father told her that he would never love her the way she deserved to be loved."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom