Alpha_sapphire_champ
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aww that is not a problem :) what you do, is go to the group, then at the top where it shows the website, click copy, and come back to my profile and paste it :) also I love your avatar! :D any questions you have about the website, feel free to ask me :)
    I don't live Venusaur either, I only like Bulbasaur from that line. I have no probs with the colour.
    Well, it is nice that you are drawing stuff! I am terrible at that...
    You should love the Blastoise line more!
    Just kidding, I like that one as well, they were a perfect thing in the anime.
    Oh, yeah, I'm fine, thank. I just have a two-part French presentation tomorrow, and a speech the day after, along with regular homework ^^; . I'm really busy this week since it's the end of the term, so I'll probably be being really slow to reply (also this weekend I'll be gone for 7 hours on both days). So other than being crazy busy, I'm good :) . How're you doing?
    Well, it was a nice reply :))
    If you want to have an evolving username, you have to pick something Pokemon-related. And unevolved xD
    Of course she is. Are you friends from school, did she persuade you to join?
    Nice. I am doing awesome as well, I have no school tomorrow.
    Awesome! I'll check it out! My profile's about the upcoming spin-off, Arc-V (I don't seriously hate it, it's just a joke on how I don't want the current spin-off ta end XD ). Nice! I love all the spin-offs. I'm basically current with Season 0, Duel Monsters, and ZeXal, and not current, but knowledgeable about GX and 5Ds. Yeah, I've loved it since I was in kindergarten :D ! It's such a cool Pokemon, with such a great character, not to mention that I find it the cutest one XD .

Well it's the Pokemon World, anything's possible :) . They are my two favorite Eeveelutions, though :p ! Although I like Sylveon's eyes. Yeah, it's certainly cute :3 .
    No probs :) ! Psychic's my favorite type, after all. Also, welcome to the forums :D ! I Hope you have lots o' fun here. Awe, thanks XD ! You like Yu-Gi-Oh!?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom