Alpha_sapphire_champ
Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The only manga I know lots about is the ZEXALone :)
    Timezones :(
    Oh, you were the one with dreams this night? Anyways, I had a dream too, but it was normal and ok.
    No probs. Best of luck with it.
    .... those creppy dreams can be annoying.
    Ouch ouch ouch. At least you had lots of Saturday time, think of the good side of it all :)
    Goodnight again again, rofl again again again.
    Yuji? Is he from Yugioh?
    Anyways, timezones cause this problem...
    I had no weird dreams tonight, don't worry :)
    Yes, not yet 2 to be exact. I am really active sine February '13.
    Not really, it was just weird, but quite good.
    hehe, that it does, I got in to pretty much as soon as I joined back in 2009... it used to be what I was known for... best 3 years of my online life that :)
    Ah :3 awesome :) I used to trade regularly, I used to own Poketradetilludrop, which was the biggest wifi shop on here for years... but I had to close it down due to college commitments, however I am considering getting back into trading, so when I get a chance I shall :)
    I had a dream about my grandparents going to a weird trip, as well as meeting IRL with a user from this forum.
    Well, I wouldn't mind getting one of these Absols off my hands
    I got like 40 perfect Moon Ball Absols from MMing so I wouldn't mind just giving you one :)

They're all Jolly natured with either Pressure or Super Luck and they have the egg moves Megahorn and Play Rough
    They've got the IV spread 31/31/31/x/31/31 and are all UT

So... Want one? :p
    Well, I had some weird dreams but I slept in quite a normal schedule.
    xD Well, this is one of the possible ways to frown, yeah.
    Goodnight.
    Sorry for the late reply, but I don't use the laptop very often so I can't check my VM's very often, either :/

Anyway, you were wondering how/where to arrange trades with people on this forum?
    That's fairly simple: go to the BMGf homepage and scroll down until you see the Bulbagarden Global Trade Station forum
    Then click said forum
    Then you can go to the Wanted Station to see what people are in need of atm, or the Offering Station to see what people are offering atm
    If you see something you like, reply to their thread with your offer/demand and voilà! You got yourself a trade ^^

You might have figured this out yourself already, but I thought I'd answer your question anyway

Have fun around here! :)
    So, did you sleep well?
    Oh... I see double catfaces, if that's what you mean =33
    You are welcome.
    Yes, it is 6AM and I will go to bed soon.
    Oh... I guess Bulba is a nice place for you to relax etc.
    Which mo-jo are you talking about?
    Unfortunately, not much :(
    I don't really have any friends who do, either... there is a section about it in the forum, better ask there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom