A
Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have a deck that meets all the requirements? It can't have less than 40 cards. Other than that, it might be a connection problem? But first I'd double check that you've got enough cards and all.
    Oh, disregard my last VM then. ^^; I didn't notice the second one you sent me.

Looking forward to playing against everyone, then! XD
    Ah, I see. That works. XD

Dueling Network is free though. Like, you can give donations, but to join and play is totally free. There is a decent-sized group of us here that use it frequently, actually.
    The price thing is so you know where to buy the cards online to get them in real life.

you've probably figured that out already
    Oh, awesome, you set up the thread! ^^

So, will this involve Dueling Network, or is it similar to the style of Yu-Gi-Oh! RPs, with participants sending their deck list to you or a ref, with things moving from there?
    It's not exactly what you posted about, though, but the Duelist Network Club has like 40 people so there's usually someone up for an online duel. I'm in it and I play sometimes when I'm not busy.
    Dude, I totally think your Yu-Gi-Oh Ultimate League would be awesome as a social group. Have you checked out the Duelist Network Club?
    Well as we have some problems with getting you in the main chat, well we will work on that. I had invited you into another of the chats, did you get that invite?
    Here my AIM name is PokeSoulmaster if you want to talk more. And do you have an invite to the main chat yet?
    I like your choice of first Pokemon in URPG. It is the same as the one I picked so many months ago. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom