Recent content by AlphaMouse

1. A

Name: John Pullan Gender: Male Age: 24 Appearance: John is about average height and thin, at 5'10", and incredibly lithe. He has closely cut black hair and small, thin features. His ears are almost pressed flat against the side of his head. Despite being small he is relatively compact, with...
  2. A

Start Ups Heavy and Metal [Rated M] (Started)

Max dropped into the truck, pulling out his SIG Sauer. There wouldn't be room for the SA-80 in the vehicle, and it would be better to use the pistol.
  3. A

Start Ups Garashria: High Fantasy RP (Non-Pokemon)

I ran, through the gardens, through the passages. Yet another person had died for my sake, I had to do something other than sit here uselessly. No, that was idiocy, I was hopeless until I could learn to fight or wield magic. I darted into another garden, rushing through the bushes. I had to...
  4. A

Max popped a few shots at zombies with his SA-80 and leapt onto the roof of the truck, looking down at the other two. "Room for three?" he asked, a grin on his face.
  5. A

OOC: Yeah, I was quite neutral in the matter. Max looked at the rocket exploding into the zombies. "I guess he can if he wants to," he said, although he despised the waste of ammunition.
  6. A

I followed the man, into the next chamber. I had dissappointed him, and was myself now annoyed at myself. But what could I have done? I should try to learn magic once I got out of here, I'd help more people if I did.
  7. A

"Pretty good," Max said, looking at the weapon. "Is it automatic?"
  8. A

Max looked up. "But who needs to get up close and personal when you've got a semi-automatic with enough rounds to send all the zombies of Israel back to Hell?" He said, hoisting up the SA-80
  9. A

OOC: Haha, good luck. There had better be some Greenday/Muse Hearing the call Max grabbed his SA-80. His weapon was clean, as it always was, perfectly put together. He tucked his SIG Sauer into his holster and put on his Rifles berret, making sure that the badge was over his left eye. He...
  10. A

As it's his body turning gaseous it's mainly a steam cloud, with a few cells floating about in it too. Obviously any Group 1 metals (lithium, sodium etc) are a problem while he's gaseous, but also wind is also a problem as well as silver.
  11. A

I followed the man for the timebeing. What he said seemed to make sense, but I remembered about the raiders and the people threatenning my country. We go past huge hallways, and while the man talks to me I understand just how wrong this king was. We come to the wall and the man turns to me and...
  12. A

OOC: Thanks :) I looked at the fallen guard. She had had a life before here, was innocent, had nothing wrong with her. She had been my last week to the normal world. But I guess that there was no crying over spilt milk, or blood, so I got up, following the strange man. "Sorry, but who...
  13. A

Name: Mark Burrows Alias: Cloud Gender: Male Age: 19 Alignment: Wherever the Money's going, so good for now. Appearance: Tall and lanky, at 6'1", Mark looks like the kinda guy that you could mess with. Not particularly muscular he has long legs. He has frizzy brown hair and a shaven chin...
  14. A

Start Ups Machotia Academy

OOC: It's on BMG, about 8th down.
  15. A

Yeah, just showing how simple a character he was.
Back
Top Bottom