A
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm on my iPad now, and I always forget what OS this thing uses. :)

Hey, you should check out URPG. You can get new Pokémon by writing stories. That sounds like it would be good for you.
    Child labor.

That might piss people off, though. I don't mind, of course.
    Yes! I like to game and read (especially about nutrition and related fields). I also like to read literature in the short story form, with my favorite being translated Japanese stories.
    I like to watch anime, some times. Hmm...what about you? What do you do for fun?
    Ah, sorry about that. Make a convincing argument maybe?
    By the way, what's up with the whole spellcheck thing? I'm just curious :p
    Oh, you don't have a 3DS? I honestly don't know about the DS because it's been forever since I've used one ^^;
    Why don't you get a 3DS? You're missing out on a lot of awesome games :eek: Like Animal Crossing, for example~♪
    People are usually selling their stuff a lot cheaper on craigslist, so you can check there if you don't want to get a new one.
    Right now, nothing in particular; just eating breakfast :p
    Afterwards, I think I might try shiny hunting again (no luck yesterday), or I might play some Style Savvy to get my Japanese practice in.

Do you play Pokemon too? (Odd question on this site, I know, but I still have to ask.) We can exchange FC's if you'd like :)
    I guess it is.
    May I ask what it is about?
    Oh, I guess you don't really have time for all of that, so you will demote yourself... anyways, sounds a good thing to do, and the site will keep going!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom