• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad

1. A

Rare Pokemon Trade-Off [Legit]

Re: Rare Pokemon Giveaway [Legit] @Jima: Breeding me a new one sounds great! @dgraybob: Alright, whenever you're ready.
  2. A

Re: Rare Pokemon Giveaway [Legit] @Raichuu This is my thread man... Get your own. @Jima Sure, I do need a Rotom. When are you gonna be available? @draybob Alright! It's a done deal. Just tell me when you can trade.
  3. A

Re: Rare Pokemon Giveaway [Legit] @dgraybob Alright, Just tell me what you want to trade for it. @mohawk1guy Well someone else asked for it :/ If he changes his mind or something, you might be able to get it.
  4. A

Hey guys, Altair here. I basically have some rare legit Pokemon I no longer need/want to get rid of. I am willing to trade for rare Pokemon from Generations I,II,III, and IV. Here's what I got:
  5. A

What video games are you playing now?

About to replay Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Platinum. I'm also playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.
  6. A

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? Yes!!! I'll take 2!
  7. A

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? And thought my game was messed up...
  8. A

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? You need to take a chill pill dude...
  9. A

Saorise Academy (Sign-Ups)

Name: Vanitas Gearhem Age: 14 Gender: Male Sexuality: Heterosexual Appearance: Vanitas is 5"2 with black spiky hair and deep black eyes. He has Tan colored skin, with a slightly toned body. He wears a black jacket covering a white T-Shirt, gray Jeans, and Converse All-Star tennis-shoes...
  10. A

Tea in the Garden

Took me like 30 tries.
  11. A

Tea in the Garden

As long as it takes apparently.
  12. A

Mafia FMAB Mafia - ENDGAME - TEAM GREED WINS! - [6/20]

Re: Fulmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Mafia - Day 1 - The Beginning of the End - [5/28] Vote: No Lynch I still need time to get the hang of Mafia since this is my first time playing one >.>
  13. A

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? This is strange.
  14. A

Tea in the Garden

Chill Hyper, just chill.
  15. A

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? I've never seen a snake mimicking "Haters Gonna Hate".
Back
Top Bottom