Recent content by Alucard.

1. Alucard.

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

Really that's the reasoning? Garrus was right, you hosts lacked creativity.
  2. Alucard.

I barely noticed them. So I would say they didn't effect.
  3. Alucard.

I mostly enjoyed it at first, though admittedly it got stressful towards the end. Being the only active mafia is a lot of pressure. It was pretty balanced though. Actually basically vanilla so it worked fine. Also interesting fact: when I said that if Adam hadn't unvoted trolls I was going to...
  4. Alucard.

Well done Roy! Also thanks to our lovely hosts. Is it okay to link the thread to the QT?
  5. Alucard.

And now to answer this. -Again I was not able to get online. -She also interacted with the mole and accused the puppet. She notably ignored the two cleared townies, and did not accuse Adam. Funny how the only one outside of the cleared townies she did not accuse of being possible scum was...
  6. Alucard.

Night one and Day two for you Roy. More on the way. It'll all be done by morning.
  7. Alucard.

Alright I am splitting this up by days so as to avoid an oversized post. Here is Day one! Anyways that is Day one facts. Night one is coming next, and maybe Day 2 with it.
  8. Alucard.

Just want note. I'll give a proper response to everything after work today. I was busy after work yesterday so I could not get on, but I should be able to get on today.
  9. Alucard.

Since I've received no response- to whoever survives the night phase-please don't go immediately voting me thus ending the game since Adam will hammer. I'm currently at work and have been all day, an have been busy since after my last post yesterday. I would like to be able to build myself a...
  10. Alucard.

Calling it now that you survive so Adam can assure my lynch. Tell me what makes him more town.
  11. Alucard.

Might as well. I don't really remember anyone questioning you or Adam truly until I came out with my role. Do you remember when this one that the questioning happened?
  12. Alucard.

@Yellow Guy Mind adding all of us actually so we can all see first hand. Also is Adam suddenly psychic. I do not see why he would kill the mole for suspecting him privately unless I am missing something here. I feel I should further explain this: I said possible. Yellow claimed vanilla, trolls...
  13. Alucard.

Please do. It would be quite useful for us to make our decisions.
Back
Top Bottom