A
Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, that's pretty cool! You must be really smart. I liked 7th grade, that was a good year for me. :)
    YO! What up G???

So how's life treatin ya?

Also, have to ask, do you write fanfics?

P.S. Do you maybe like Zelda games?
    Cool what is the play? I haven't been in a play since i was 11 :-( but i have been in a couple of talent shows. . . anyway hope the play goes well for you ^^
    That sounds like fun. I liked being in plays. So, which character do you play?
    I'm good ta :) been a bit stressed lately what with school and all but other than that its good.How are you? Nearly Christmas :-D woohoo!!
    I'm doing great actually. I haven't done much in the past few days, oh well. XD So how about you? How's your cut? Is it healing? I hope it is. :)
    I like my coffee, it's even better with some amaretto creamer in it in it. :3 And of course coffee ice cream is good too. ^^
    I don't think I've seen that movie before, I'll have to check it out sometime. I just decided to stay up and work on my forum, now I'm enjoying some coffee so I can continue going strong. XD
    That's great! Nothing much going on here either, I pretty much stayed up all night except for the few hours of sleep I got earlier. XD
    Anytime I'm online, I'm on Skype. I can't voice chat yet since I don't have high speed right now. =(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom