A
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh, sometimes I feel the work will never get done. Hope your sore goes away soon, you don't deserve those kinds of things.
    Hey Shaymin! Just checkin' up on you. Did you get your work done from the other day? lol I'm still plugging away over here. XD
    Awesome! I'll have to take a look at it but I think it has potential!

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. :)
    Hey how are you? I was just wondering what ships you supported and what not. :) You love dreaming about Ash do you? You sound like Mewachu :lol:
    Yeah! :) In fact your signature gave me a cool new idea. I should have Astronema turn Ash evil! That'd be so awesome. Which episode is your evil Ash sigpic from?
    I was into Pokemon since it came out in 1998 but I haven't been into it much lately. But I've been working on my own videos since I'm a fan of both Pokemon and Power Rangers so and combined them into one creation. Best part is, my buddy ShadowDeeps and I are rangers so it's like really awesome. Right now I'm shuffling between four villains which makes it hard but I just eliminated one so now there are three. Everyone that has saw them thinks they're really cool.
    I wasn't really a gamer back then, I was more into racing and building cars for the Need For Speed series. I've semi-retired from building cars for it except I'm currently building my 2005 Chevy Impala that I bought this summer. But once I got the Pokemon games, I was hooked to those for quite a while. XDDDD I spent a good portion of one of my summers playing them.
    Well, it's kinda funny for me because I had and still have just local broadcast so I received a signal to a TV station I don't get often and I saw this show and I thought this was kinda interesting. Once I found out what it was I remember seeing the games so as soon as it was over I wanted to get one of the games. XDDDD
    Yay! Actually, the first episode I saw of Pokemon was the first episode and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Poor Ash trying to deal with a stubborn Pikachu and even though it was a huge pain to him in the beginning, he was really concerned about it at the end. I thought it was wonderful. :)
    You're welcome!! And thanks for the friend request. ^_^ I'm actually an Ash fan too. =D
    i mean, i like fire types, have a ev trained charizard, rayquaza, training ivysaur, metagross, infernape
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom