Recent content by AmericanTreeFrog

1. A

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Thanks for the banner.
  2. A

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Basically I need a banner. Long as it follows the format below I don't care what you do with it. [Images:] < --- The completed banner should resemble something along this line. Feel free to put whatever you want in there long as the text is visible and it's not crowded. [Text:(if any)]: It...
  3. A

Darside's Graphics Baazar

I'll try your shop. (I like the Miku Hatsune theme btw, my favorite song is last night, good night.) [Images:] < --- The completed banner should resemble something along this line. Feel free to put whatever you want in there long as the text is visible and it's not crowded. [Text:(if any)]...
  4. A

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Hello, Requesting one banner. I don't care what size as long as it matches the forum rules. Text: Cerulean Gym ~ I want this to run along the top of the banner in whatever color you pick. In terms of size the text should be no more than 1/4 of the total banner size. Banner Background...
  5. A

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

Quick work, I like it a lot. Really good there, thanks.
  6. A

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

I would like a banner Pokemon: Toxicroak Trainers: Neh Color Scheme: Just normal Text: ATF Images to use: Other Details: Not at the moment.
  7. A

Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

Once again I never said I had it, I said it was like free-speech. Of course I understand it doesn't apply here, not all speech is warranted. I was using it to illustrate a point.
  8. A

Denizens?!? Am I no longer allowed to post my opinion? I will abide by the rules, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. On top of that, why don't you learn how to be tolerant of other ideas? To goodbye: I never said I had the right, I never used the first amendment. I also never said I...
  9. A

1. If someone is making you feel uncomfortable with the way they call things "gay" or anything else, you should tell them. Asking them to stop because they make you feel uncomfortable will not be treated as minimodding, or as flaming and baiting, so long as you do it in a relatively polite way...
  10. A

This is wrong, getting infracted for someone using a word that someone else doesn't like. You're basically limiting free-speech on a forum that allows it in a sense. Just because some get mad at a word doesn't mean the rest have to suffer for their viewpoint, in my opinion you're forcing their...
Back
Top Bottom