Amewsment
Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhm the forced part derives from the circumstances on these boards and wasn't meant offensively. I never said I was better than anyone else in the humour department and I never claimed that I had anything funny or intelligent to add either. I disagree I hardly throw around as many big words as I know, far from it. Overall it is unclear to me why you feel it is necessary to insult and attack me with baseless accusations on my profile, totally unprovoked by myself. So much to your claim of not wanting edrama...

I would like to notify you that I have reported your comment to the moderators. I do hope they deal with it appropriately. You have have posted what can be regarded as a provocation before and I ignored it so why you feel the need to repeat this actions is beyond me. Furthermore if you want to make unwarranted accusations and talk shit about me, that's fine but refrain from doing it on my profile in future. Thank you very much for your time.
    "I am forced to agree with Turtle Tamer in her blog entry that most people on here aren't that funny or at least not as funny as they think they are."

Don't feel like you HAVE to agree with me, it's not like you have anything funny or intelligent to add to threads most days anyway, you just toss around as many "big" words as you know (not many)
    I wrote Misty a pm asking why and what, however I have received no reply. Additionally I do not know who enacted the ban, all I know is that it seems Misty undid it (even that isn't clear). [Posting this here as Outrage like Turtle Tamer has his board deactivated]
    Why don't you PM them and ask them for a reason. Somehow I think it was your most recent blog before your ban, but I'm wondering why one should be banned for that.

Seriously just PM them.
    If the moderator responsible would like to pm a reason as none was given in the ban and what this use of power is supposed to achieve, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Banned for no reason for a duration of two months, then I am unbanned and receive exactly one infraction point for being unbanned...
    You made me confused. I read your last blog and you said that you didn't insult someone, but I looked at those posts and I think you might have.
    The first post you mentioned: img232.imageshack.us/img232/4231/swampins1xo1.jpg
    The second post you mentioned: img187.imageshack.us/img187/2108/swampins2ga7.jpg
    I don't think the mods were the only ones being mean there. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom