Amoebo
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, it does. But you will have to battle trainers with pokemin of level 15 and up.

Do you still wanna trade the Chespin with hidden ability?
    Yeah, but ppl over the GTS are taking it to the extreme!! They are askign for Xerneas or Yveltal in return :/ That's weird.
    I haven't reached the part with AZ yet :p
    But up to this moment, the entire plot is a meh.
    Great thanks. Just give me 10 mins I'm kinda in the middle of something now :/
    And you already have my FC..my trainer's name is hugo. Whats yours?
    How did it come up to be? :p sounds neat.

Great then, I'll get you a Swirlix and you will get me an amazing Polar Vivillon!! Thank you. I'll hunt down the Swirlix as soon as I'm out of Frost Cavern.
    Swirlix would be ok :) Do you happen to know when do we get to encounter it in X? I do not recall encountering it yet. And I'm past the 6th gym :)
    Could you get me a Polar Vivillon? Since it is your native pattern?

Hahah is this the new motto? :p
    Glad to hear that you are doing fine :)
    Oh, I see. What pattern of vivillon do you get in your region?
    Thanks. I've already gotten a Chesnaught and Dragalge. But, if you started with Chespin maybe we could talk an Articuno trade? I could give you Moltres when I find it. Do you need something from X?
    Hello,

How are u doin'? Do you by any chance have a spare Polar vivillon to trade? I can trade you a marine one :p
    Nice. You are fast. I am still lurking in the first gym lol. The game is so nicethat I do not want to finish it quickly heheh that and because i have many lessons.
    Where are you exactly? you seem to be moving quite fast. I'm still in viola's gym. Trying to explore every inch of the game hahahaha
    Whic starter did you choose?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom