• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Amoebo

1. Amoebo

Alola Variant Pokemon: Thoughts and Predictions

How in gods name is Pikachu and Serp a rivalry?
  2. Amoebo

"Sun/Moon Trial Version" rated by Korean rating board

And the megas, story elements, new characters, battle resort, etc....
  3. Amoebo

The counterpart was Yungoose as shown in the Direct trailer, making a play off of how in Hawaii they imported mongooses in to hunt rats, and they became nocturnal.
  4. Amoebo

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

and you are saying the other gen 4 evos bar weavile and gliscor are strong?
  5. Amoebo

I mean, technically, 721 pokemon can get Alolan forms.
  6. Amoebo

well shit if we are going off of that then in gen 6 they pretended gen 5 didnt happen i've already established my reasoning for why they are mostly gen 1, they are the easiest ones to attain as there is 2 ways of getting the base forms; as opposed to 1 so saps like me who dont have the bank...
  7. Amoebo

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

It was already posted on 4chan and confirmed fake, got reposted yesterday.
  8. Amoebo

Because that last part was thrown in as a causality as I don't remember the exact details and i'm covering the bases that way.
  9. Amoebo

Moves & Abilities Discussion/Speculation

I think it would be easier and be a better idea all around that 1 type gain a ghost resist and dark now gets resisted by ground/rock (its kinda hard to pull a shady/rude/mean move on a stone or the entire physical earth) This would give some pokemon niches over the others; and would make ground...
  10. Amoebo

Allegedly Artleaka went on 4chan/a "friend of artleaka" and said that he mocked up the art first and then made descriptions around them. Grain of salt etc. I just find this more likely as for the past couple of generations all of the correct leaks have been hard info with photo's (bar gen6's...
  11. Amoebo

....why would someone leak a trial captain who was revealed shortly after and create entire design sheets around the starters only to have the real leak appear in one section of one of the pokemon sheets, when they could have just leaked her entire design?
  12. Amoebo

I'm talking Salandit leak, Artleaka was apparently deconfirmed by himself.
  13. Amoebo

In a thread about Rumours/Leaks, don't complain about people talking about the last missing thing from a very credible leak thus far; especially with a direct tomorrow, instead of us talking about the latest half-assed leak from 4chan using the same 4 things+fanservice. On the topic of...
  14. Amoebo

What do fans think now about Pokemon that are fire/fighting?

Fire/FIghting; great as a normal type combination, kinda stale and seeming like a crutch for starters, tho
  15. Amoebo

I dislike the Cross-Wolf design so much as it doesn't even resemble a wolf, more of a wolverine/badger esque thing. But outside of that, I really want the Alolan Nidoking from leaks past.
Back
Top Bottom