Recent content by notamos

1. N

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

Absol is my absolute favorite. :> I also like Lucario, Breloom, Togekiss, and Vulpix.
  2. N

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Blame Queen.
  3. N

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Show Must Go On - Queen
  4. N

pokemon with no evolution or prevolution

Absoooooooooooooooooooooooooool :> Which is my favorite Pokémon anyway.
  5. N

Post your current CTRL+V's!

<CaptainPissweak> Kpirate. <@Amos> k Blame IRC again.
  6. N

Weird/funny/cool Pokémon facts.

Re: Weird/funny/cool Pokemon facts. In Yellow it could learn Fly.
  7. N

Re: Weird/funny/cool Pokemon facts. Girafarig is Garafarig backwards. And Eevee is Eevee backward. osnap
  8. N

Times You Have Raged in Pokemon Games (any)

Well, there was the time in Platinum where I ran out of Pokéballs trying to catch a shiny Darkrai... :/ Oh and Amp Plains in PMD:EoS... God, that boss fight was a pain!
  9. N

Do Pokemon get hungry while in their Pokeballs?

Eh. They are probably in a state of suspended animation of some sort, so they don't need food or anything in a Pokéball, or at least very little.
  10. N

The most epic video game boss fights

Unforunately, I have not... My PS2 is broken and my PS3 has no backwards compatibility, so I haven't played it in a long while.
  11. N

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Feb 7th. 38th day of the year. #38 is Ninetales Heck yeah!
  12. N

Did anyone here believe Pokemon would only be a fad?

Well, I didn't really think about it when I was eight or nine years old, but looking back I'm amazed that such a simple game became the 2nd most successful gaming franchise.
  13. N

Worst Most Disadvantageous Move

Metronome Unpredictable and usually picks the wrong moves at the wrong time. Like Explosion when you are on your last Pokémon. Focus Energy (Gen 1) Actually LOWERED your chance of getting a Critical Hit instead of raising it due to a bug. Well, it is pretty useful in Pokémon Mystery...
  14. N

Re: Weird/funny/cool Pokemon facts. Actually no. Missingno. is still in the Gen 1 games in the Japanese version and Mew is still in the American versions. (Ketsuban is the Japanese name for Missingno.) You can't catch Missingno. in the Japanese versions using the Cinnabar Island glitch...
  15. N

Re: Weird/funny/cool Pokemon facts. Abra doesn't have any connection to bad luck or misfortune that I am aware of, so it is meaningless there. The Cinnabar Islands Missingno. glitch does not work in the Japanese versions.
Back
Top Bottom