• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by AmphBoss

1. AmphBoss

SwSh As an English person...

I've never got the fog thing, I'm from London and that maybe happens once a year
  2. AmphBoss

[SPOILERS] Alola Pokemon and Alola Variant Competitive Viability (Story Free Spoilers)

Pair it with Heatran you have a some excellent synergy going on with grass terrains effect on Earthquake. Get sun up as well... Could be a great niche
  3. AmphBoss

[SPOILERS] Alola Pokemon and Alola Variant Competitive Viability (Story Free Spoilers)

A lack of speed across the board is a shame. A lot of mons with great promise who have been hurt by that. However, Marshadow looks damn incredible, I'd love for it to stay in OU for a while but it will be shoved to Ubers very quickly.
  4. AmphBoss

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Thanks a lot gents, really very helpful. Am enjoying playing competitively & I enjoy the planning involved in building teams.
  5. AmphBoss

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Hi All I'm really new to competitive battling, learning via Pokemon Showdown on Smogon. I have taken a liking to a Volturn strategy. Any suggestions/improvements (IVs 31 unless stated) Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers Ability: Intimidate EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe Impish Nature...
  6. AmphBoss

Why the Kalos Pokédex sucks

I must disagree, I love the fact that the huge regional dex gives me great replay value using different teams & giving me access to pokemon I haven't really used before because they were available too late/ not at all/ ridiculous requirements to get them. I also really liked the new pokemon...
  7. AmphBoss

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

I'd love to see Kanto remade with S/M graphics but not at the cost of Sinnoh remakes. Kanto on the 3DS & then Sinnoh in Gen 8 on the switch would make sense from a progression point of view (as we can play Sinnoh on the 3DS but not Kanto) but I feel that remaking Kanto for the early days of the...
  8. AmphBoss

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Not questioning your right to doubt it, but I'm curious to know why?
  9. AmphBoss

Z-moves Discussion/Speculation

When it stops making Gamefreak money. Without wanting to sound harsh, if their sales dropped maybe they would change tack... Atm the moment guys my age that still play Pokemon (I'm no gen 1 only but it does have a lot of nostalgia), have more disposable income than most other consumer groups...
  10. AmphBoss

Agreed, although I'm in Europe so all this will be out legitimately by the time I get the game.
  11. AmphBoss

I think Gen 4 remakes having more megas would be likely. Maybe concentrate a bit more on Gen 2 & 4 mons for them. Whether we see them in a new game again is really up in the air & I doubt that decision has been made yet.
  12. AmphBoss

The news on Pele's hair has softened A-Dugtrio for me a bit. The thing that gets me about A-Persian is its face looks like something I would doodle on a notepad. No matter what cat it is based on it just looks a bit simple to me By no means the end of the world though, I was unlikely to use one...
  13. AmphBoss

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Combine every TM move into one?
  14. AmphBoss

Demo discussion (not for spoilers/datamine info)

Tried the demo last night, got through the trial, the rock breaking & the catching game. Quite like the z-moves but would prefer if we could only use them in trainer battles, feels too easy to blast wild pokemon away. Ride pager is a great idea, hopefully we will have lots of options here. The...
Back
Top Bottom