Recent content by Amudrasil

1. Amudrasil

GEN VI: LF: HA Clamperl (Rattled) (complete)

I found my Clamperl, so this thread can be closed :)
  2. Amudrasil

Thank you for the trade!
  3. Amudrasil

Okay. My FC is 2019-9773-7605. I'll start up my 3DS and be online for the next hour or so
  4. Amudrasil

That would be wonderful! Do any of my listed Pokémon interest you, or are you seeking something else?
  5. Amudrasil

Looking for these two with their hidden abilities for a team I'm building. A few notable recently breeded things I have to offer include: HA Timid Froakie in Dive Balls. 3 males with 5 IVs (missing Attack), a few females with various 4/5 IVs Bold Cyndaquil with Extrasensory. 2 males with 5 IVs...
  6. Amudrasil

Favourite Legendary

I really like Ho-Oh and Shaymin.
  7. Amudrasil

Looking for DW Shieldon and Wailmer

Alright, will do.
  8. Amudrasil

Looking for DW Shieldon and Wailmer

Seeking females of these two with their dream world abilities for a breeding project I'm going to be doing. In return I can offer these DW females (I would have to breed them first to hatch an offspring, but it wouldn't take too long): Abra, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Bagon, Chatot, Delibird...
  9. Amudrasil

VG Weekly Poll #48 Do you breed for egg moves?

I breed egg moves onto almost every Pokemon I breed, if just for the fun/complexity of it. I especially love chain breeds, like Dragon Dance, Metal Claw, Chip Away Corphish (made by breeding for a male Charmander with Dragon Dance on a Gen III game, leveled up on LG or FR to learn Metal Claw...
  10. Amudrasil

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Flaaffy - Amudrasil - 07/07/12
  11. Amudrasil

What would your first Pokemon be?

I would choose Mareep, since I love Flaaffy.
  12. Amudrasil

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I'd probably end up becoming a Pokemon Trainer/Breeder and starting off in the Johto region. I'd chose my starter based on their personalities, since I love Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile about the same game-wise. Probably would go for the one with the most demure temperament. Would...
  13. Amudrasil

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 19, born in 1992. My first experience with Pokemon was watching the first anime episode that aired in the U.S. From then on, I was hooked and it was my favorite show for years xD When I saw the commercial for Red and Blue (the one with the bus driver somehow smushing all of the Pokemon into...
  14. Amudrasil

Do you have several of a single Pokemon?

Not counting the many baby Pokemon infesting my boxes, I've found I have quite a few Tyranitar, Torterra, and Ninetales on my games.
  15. Amudrasil

Just an old user returning

Thanks for the hearty welcome back everyone! :D
Back
Top Bottom