Recent content by an illegible mess.

1. an illegible mess.

a messy art gallery

i had all this other stuff copied to my clipboard and i then immediately copied something else without thinking.... and windows clipboard history was turned off... i wanna fucking die. the autism in me is strong. "ZAGS" "THE FOOL" next segment is sketches i did in crayon while in the psych...
  2. an illegible mess.

a messy art gallery

ok, i don't know what happened but here's the rest of that post. for some reason it only posted up until rot, and i couldn't put more than 40 images in there anyway. uh. ??? "CRACKED" "COMMISSION: BEAR HUG" "COMMISSION: SNUGGLE" "NO HOME" "COMMISSION: #1 PET" "COMMISSION: BY THE SEA"...
  3. an illegible mess.

a messy art gallery

hey all. long time no see. not sure if a whole lot of you remember me but i used to post frequently on these forums around 2010-2012. i kinda stopped posting around 2013, would pop in occasionally and post a lot and then leave again. i think i officially stopped posting around 2015 or so? but...
  4. an illegible mess.

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

not talking about the autosave glitch, though it would be bad for someone who hasnt heard about it yet. there were reports of people's consoles orange screening and having hardware problems while playing the games (both cartridge and eshop versions). there is no information on whether or not...
  5. an illegible mess.

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

i have not bought the games and i have no plans to. i'm not upset about the dex cut or new pokemon designs. i don't really mind either (i find a lot of the new designs very cute/cool). i've watched several playthroughs and there are so many glaring errors with the graphics, coding, story and...
  6. an illegible mess.

What's your sexuality?

polyamorous aceflux demiromantic pansexual. although poly really isnt considered a sexuality. still, i think it's important to mention it. i tend to lean more towards men in terms of attraction i guess, but most of the time for me i don't see gender.
  7. an illegible mess.

ANOTHER art gallery

im? gay
  8. an illegible mess.

ANOTHER art gallery

meh
  9. an illegible mess.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 5

normally i never smile in photos but there you go some other ones: i was high as shit when i took those. lmao why do i look so edgy
  10. an illegible mess.

If you can go back in time....

probably avoid the abusive relationship i got into with an ex of mine. they really messed up my life. got into drinking and self-harm and all that bad stuff that young thirteen year olds like me definitely should not have gotten into. i was a wreck and i still am because of them sooo... yeah...
  11. an illegible mess.

Would you consider yourself a happy person?

probably not. i can be funny and happy at times around friends but most of the time i just sit in my room wondering where my life went wrong and dissociating for hours. god i sound so fucking emo saying that lol but its true. my life is pretty pathetic honestly. i dont know. kinda hard to be...
  12. an illegible mess.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

i've got friends -- manchester orchestra
  13. an illegible mess.

ANOTHER art gallery

speaking of drinking alone in ditches
  14. an illegible mess.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

empty -- ray lamontagne
Back
Top Bottom