Recent content by Andre27

1. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Soooo... Ash got a Goomy. That leaves one open spot which will probably be grass type. Which one do you folks think it will be?
  2. A

Don't forget about this fearsome poke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vBkmdW7BME
  3. A

I was asking for the light ball because it powers up pikachu's special moves. It seems everything and the kitchen sink gets a mega nowadays so this means Pikachu will probably be left out (that's the anime for ya..). A light ball would be a nice way to boost the little electric mouse AND promote...
  4. A

Don't see it to be honest. Serena is all about cuteness and i don't think she'll turn goth and get a noibat. With all the fuzz about mega evolution and the remakes of Ruby and Saphire, do you think it's possible for Pikachu to get a light ball?
  5. A

Mega-zard has been over used, but mega sceptile doesn't appeal to me. Now everyone join me in keeping our fingers crossed for the announcement of a Mega-Torkoal.
  6. A

Bottom line: Although the signs are there that Ash will catch Hawlucha, it has not yet officially been confirmed. Let's wait for that particular episode. In the last aired episode i expected Serena to catch a Swirlix, but that didn't go through. About the Rhyhorn comments, wasn't that a...
  7. A

So.. Ruby and Saphire remakes are on their way, who else thinks that Ash will get at least 1 pokemon from that region in his team.
  8. A

Fletchling with Steel Wing and Pikachu with Iron tail. If the next gym is indeed Fairy then at least Ash can resist and hit super effective. As for Ash getting a fairy.. only ones i can remotely see on his team are Mawhile and Azumaril. First one's remote due to gothic character and second due...
  9. A

If she gets a new pokemon it will probably be tied in with her development as a character/trainer. A magikarp doesn't seem like a pokemon with possibilities to that end unless they intend to give her a sushi bar.
  10. A

Perhaps it is me missing the obvious, but i don't see why not.
  11. A

Too bad there is currently no mega evolution for Typhlosion. Would have loved to see Quilava return.
  12. A

Origins showed Mega X and as a result IF Charizard were to be the mega in XY then it'd almost certain be the Mega Charizard Y. Not much fun if you know which one it's going to be in advance.
  13. A

I consider both strong candidates. Charizard because of it's strong bond and because it's a fan favorite. Downside is that one of the Mega evolutions has already been shown (in origins) so there would be no surprise as to what mega it would be. Heracross is one of Ash's earliest pokemon and a...
  14. A

Don't see that happening TBH. The episode at oaks lab was pretty clear about them staying behind. I agree with you that i hope the captures will be Gen 6, but with so few pokes added in gen 6 and many of the better known ones already effectively written out of a capture from the crew i fear that...
  15. A

Dento/Cilan as a companion

Cilan who? Seriously though IMO the only reason to vaguely remember Cilan are his annoying habits and tasting time. While the Brock gag had grown old and was in need of some change i would have preferred Brock on the Journey. Imagine Ash telling Iris that Brock falls in love with every...
Back
Top Bottom